Can I make flight?

mja2573

Hello All,

Cruising on the Escape in Nov. Will I be able to make an 11:05 flight out of Miami. I think we get off ship around 8:00? is that right?

Thank you in advance for any help.

If you do self walk off, you can make the flight. Last Monday, self walk off on the Sky started at 7:10 and we were at the taxi stand at 7:20.

Hello All,

Cruising on the Escape in Nov. Will I be able to make an 11:05 flight out of Miami. I think we get off ship around 8:00? is that right?

Yes, it's possible. But you have no control over TSA security, and the Escape disembarks on a Saturday, so keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Normally I would say yes, but with Irma having just been through Miami, and not knowing the conditions of any of the infrastructure, I would not want anything before noon. 11:00 is usually OK, even doing regular disembarkation, but you really don't want to miss a flight.

Normally I would say yes, but with Irma having just been through Miami, and not knowing the conditions of any of the infrastructure, I would not want anything before noon. 11:00 is usually OK, even doing regular disembarkation, but you really don't want to miss a flight.

good call. I didn't tihnk about that.

Hello All,

Yes we made a 930 but we carry our luggage and you will be off before 800 if you do that.

Yes you'll have no problem at all. I've done many 10:30 flights and been sitting at the airport an hour before boarding!

The key is to do self disembark and be in line early. We've been off the ship, thru immigration, in a taxi and at the airport by 9am. Getting to the airport at 9am means you beat all the other cruisers trying to get home from all the other ships disembarking that day.

Miami has their act together. Its rare you hear about a delay. You'll be fine.

Yes you'll have no problem at all. I've done many 10:30 flights and been sitting at the airport an hour before boarding!

The key is to do self disembark and be in line early. We've been off the ship, thru immigration, in a taxi and at the airport by 9am. Getting to the airport at 9am means you beat all the other cruisers trying to get home from all the other ships disembarking that day.

Miami has their act together. Its rare you hear about a delay. You'll be fine.

:') This made me laugh b/c it reminds me how LAX just clearly don't have their act together.