Had to call NCL to make final payment today

Peachypooh

I really didn't want to call today due to their stressful situation but I needed to make final payment and only had a few days left. I was not put on hold and was put straight through. They said that any itinerary changes would be sent by email to those affected and for now they are just looking at cruises through November (I don't know if that means Nov. 1 or the end of Nov.)

I really didn't want to call today due to their stressful situation but I needed to make final payment and only had a few days left. I was not put on hold and was put straight through. They said that any itinerary changes would be sent by email to those affected and for now they are just looking at cruises through November (I don't know if that means Nov. 1 or the end of Nov.)

I would take it to mean end of November being NCL said " through" November.

Good to know ! Thanks, Peach

Have a great cruise!

Through Nov. means Nov 30.

getting your money is ALWAYS a straightforward process.

Anything else requires tons of hoops to jump through....including snail mail :rolleyes:

getting your money is ALWAYS a straightforward process.

Anything else requires tons of hoops to jump through....including snail mail :rolleyes:

but in this case the rep that answered the phone didn't have a clue what the caller wanted. I am happy they seem to be working under full power now. I am sure the reps are pretty stressed out.

Saying through Nov. yes, I am guessing that means until Dec 1st. Happy sailing to all, hope you end up with an itinerary that will make you happy.:cool:

Well we are on two cruises in the Caribbean MID October....and NOTHING yet......trying to be patient but would at least like a "message" on my NCL page.....but know the logistics are probably overwhelming for staff right now....but a message stating what "may" be happening would be great. In the meantime, I will be thankful to just have nothing more to worry about as I am NOT one of those stuck on a Caribbean Island....