Concierge Lounge on Oasis

:rolleyes: I have only cruised on Oasis once, back in 2010. It was my sister's wedding and a lot of my memories are blurry!!! I know there is a Diamond Lounge but I remember going to the Concierge Lounge that overlooked the back of the ship.....could even see the Aqua Show. Just booked today, going solo and will be solo in a small mobility scooter for the first time....hubby wants to stay home and watch football etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (go Steelers!!). I have checked the deck plans.....my apologies in advance because I'm sure this question has been asked before x a few million!

Thanks, Lynda

Lynda the old Concierge lounge is now the Diamond Lounge where you watched the zip line etc. It's still very nice and you will enjoy. The Concierge lounge is now a Suite Lounge on Deck 17. Diamond lounge for D, D+ and P's. The Suite Lounge on 17 is for Suite guests and Pinnacles.

:rolleyes: I have only cruised on Oasis once, back in 2010. It was my sister's wedding and a lot of my memories are blurry!!! I know there is a Diamond Lounge but I remember going to the Concierge Lounge that overlooked the back of the ship.....could even see the Aqua Show. Just booked today, going solo and will be solo in a small mobility scooter for the first time....hubby wants to stay home and watch football etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (go Steelers!!). I have checked the deck plans.....my apologies in advance because I'm sure this question has been asked before x a few million!

Thanks, Lynda

We spent a lot of time in the old CL which is now the DL. Checked it out for scooter use as a friend may need to use one. It has a ramp going to the front section near the window and also to an area with tables and chairs.