Parking at Port Canaveral Terminal

mwoody1967

Yup, that's what I thought. I could see an advantage if they offered a discount for

prepay...but since they don't...why would you want to prepay?

We prepaid because we were advised the parking garage could get full and we would be directed to park elsewhere. That being said, the parking garage had plenty of space both precruise and post cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We prepaid because we were advised the parking garage could get full and we would be directed to park elsewhere. That being said, the parking garage had plenty of space both precruise and post cruise.

That was something that worried me especially if you were getting onto Oasis.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Yup, that's what I thought. I could see an advantage if they offered a discount for

prepay...but since they don't...why would you want to prepay?

We did it at first but now Chuck just pays when he parks the car (we also get there around 9:30 AM so it isn't crowded).

That's a good reason to pre-pay. But at our time of arrival, it is usually wide open and DH has parked on Deck 2 as people are retrieving their cars. We could still see empty spaces on the top deck when we departed.

The only time the parking was tight was when RCI had 3 ships leaving from Terminal 1. I think the garage is a little small for that.

Has anyone had experience parking at the Port Can. Terminal parking facility? Is the drop off process of luggage to porters a smooth process and what time does it open for Oasis of the Sea sailings?

The parking is always open, but I always arrive between 10 and 11, and the porters are ready. You won't be able to get on until 11:00 or later. I always park at the port.