What's Happening to Jewel?

57eric

Nearly the entire fleet is scheduled well into 2019 but Jewel disappears in September, 2018. Does anyone know what's going on? This isn't one of those "no US customers wanted" things like Carnival is doing, I hope. Maybe it's for sale?

Just was on the phone today about another NCL cruise and I was told the Jewel goes into dry dock in Oct 2018 before she moves to Asia and Australia market. hope this helps. Those cruises are not quite ready for booking just yet as the agents only received this information recently. Hang tight.:cool:

Just was on the phone today about another NCL cruise and I was told the Jewel goes into dry dock in Oct 2018 before she moves to Asia and Australia market. hope this helps. Those cruises are not quite ready for booking just yet as the agents only received this information recently. Hang tight.:cool:

Jewel now scheduled to do 19 days to Japan and then 16 days to Singapore from 9/17/18 to 10/22/18, evidently the drydock is 10/22 to 11/4/18.

The Jewel is in Australia/New Zealand during the southern summer (2017/18). I cannot see a decision being made about where it will be in the next summer season (2018/19) till this season has been examined. The re-positioning cruises have sold well 2017/18 but the money making will depend on the use of the ship while south.

We just booked on the jewel dec 2018 12 days super excited . Have u ever been??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums