Special Needs on New Website

eyelovcrusin

you can go to: https://www.celebritycruises.com/special-needs?cs=vanity&vanity=SpecialNeedsForm

but the document has its problems. you have to print out the form, then scan it and send it to the email address in the form.

faster response can be from emailing CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com with your request. they will note your request but ask you to fill out the form too. that celebrityonetouch email gives you good response. they took care of me and even called within a day I think.

You don't need to print it and scan it. When the form comes up, click the down arrow to download the form and it will then open in a PDF format. Complete the info. Click on the envelope icon on the upper left and choose "send file". An email will open with the form attached. Just fill in the address and subject line. I also put the info on my sailing in the body of the email. I heard back within a day.

Good luck! the last three or four cruises I've taken on Celebrity I've jumped through all the advance notification hoops only to discover zero, zippo, nada in the stateroom on embarkation day and my "special needs" were all news to the cabin attendant. I'm not wasting any more time on an issue I have to address once I'm on board anyway. Don't know where the ball is consistently dropped, but it's really immaterial, I guess.

For what it's worth, when I found that form and didn't know how it should be returned, I phoned X and requested the bi-pap extension cord and distilled water. And I asked to be emailed something to verify the need/request. No problem. BTW, I also bought some battery tea lights, because of a concern that if the cord is across the carpet I wanted something to light the floor area so I wouldn't trip on it. Good luck!

For what it's worth, when I found that form and didn't know how it should be returned, I phoned X and requested the bi-pap extension cord and distilled water. And I asked to be emailed something to verify the need/request. No problem. BTW, I also bought some battery tea lights, because of a concern that if the cord is across the carpet I wanted something to light the floor area so I wouldn't trip on it. Good luck!

We used a pool towel as sort of a throw rug to cover the cord and prevent tripping.

I use a CPAP and would like to request an extension cord for my upcoming cruise. I haven't been able to find out how I request this online with the new website. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Hi,

Have done many cruises with DH's CPAP. We are finding his cord can reach the outlets but you can always just ask the room steward for o ne when he/she introduces him/herself. We ask for the extension cord, distilled water, sharps container, and ice at least twice a day. Then we go explore and by the time we go back to the room most or all of the items appear. They are always there before we head out for the evening.