Kids' menu pics for MDR on Oasis?

dnewscruiser

I tried to search and found a kids' menu for Coastal Kitchen, but not MDR. Anyone have pics or know of a thread that has posted the kids' menu for the MDR on Oasis? My 4-year-old was asking about the availability of certain items ... ;)

Photos are not working anymore because of the new Photobucket policy, but these items are typical:

Grilled Chicken breast, grilled minute steak, beef burger, turkey burger, grilled catch of the day, chicken fingers, spaghetti, mac & cheese, & cheese or pepperoni pizza

what is the age limit for the kids menu? My 12 year old has a very bland palate. He tends to like the mac n cheese or pizza.

No age limit. Adults can order off the kid's menu. I know many adults that opt for the Mini Brownie Madness dessert off the kid's menu.

what is the age limit for the kids menu? My 12 year old has a very bland palate. He tends to like the mac n cheese or pizza.

Do the kids have to order off the kids menu? My daughter is 8 and doesn't like the typical kid menus. She would rather eat off the adult menu? Is this possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do the kids have to order off the kids menu? My daughter is 8 and doesn't like the typical kid menus. She would rather eat off the adult menu? Is this possible?

Any guest, regardless of age, can order off either the kid's or adult menu.

Thanks all! I'm sure my daughters (4 & 2) will also eat off the adult menu, but my 4-year-old was curious if there was mac and cheese, since that is something special around here. She was very excited to learn there was. [emoji6] This is their first cruise, and just the thought for them of getting to eat "special" foods more frequently pretty much thrills them!

My kids were never told a kid's menu existed. It was their opportunity to try all kinds of food. The have been eating since 6 years old off the regular menu and loved it.