UK/EU All Inclusive

Froggitt

I want to know the answer to this also as it states its available to 'ALL bookings' and doesn't give the usual 'offer excluded on sail away rate' which appear on the new 'all inclusive plus' and latitude rewards t&cs. Which makes it sound like all inclusive is available at Sailaway rate??

• 1 month later...
I checked this for a friend who was considering cruising with us.

The sailaway rate under the new premium AI does include the same premium all inclusive as "regular" bookings do. You just don't get to choose your cabin its allocated for you.

Hi please can I asked did you friend go on to book, and does it show premium AI included.? I am so confused with this, I asked an agent she said it does include drinks etc, however I did dummy booking and rate showed noweigan rate" not premium all inclusive.

Hi please can I asked did you friend go on to book, and does it show premium AI included.? I am so confused with this, I asked an agent she said it does include drinks etc, however I did dummy booking and rate showed noweigan rate" not premium all inclusive.

Sorry no he didnt - he went for an assigned balcony.

But we did ask the question and were told yes, premium inclusive.

Best to give them a call direct and ask to be 100% sure.

We have a guarantee balcony cabin on the Epic 5th November transatlantic. All cabin classes, on UK bookings are all inclusive, you have no choice on that. We also went to the presentation back in April when they told us all about the new Premium All inclusive. Assuming you booked after this promotion started then you will get all the perks. I personally preferred it when you got a choice of perks as the prices for the cruises have rocketed with the new deal.