Friends and Family Sale great deal

tanyaewa

Just a heads up that the new Friends and Family promo dropped my inside 4pax on Dec 3 Freedom of the Seas by $800!!

It's a guaranty inside room for $262per person US or $325 CDN.

I put a call into my TA to see if we could take advantage although it's after final payment. I think my deposit was $1060 CDN so it doesnt work to cancel and rebook.

Fingers crossed I can get some $ back - or that this helps someone else! Great deal on a 6nighter!!

• 1 month later...

This cruise has remained on sale and my deposit of $1060 was too much to lose. My TA tried and could not get price decrease.

Although it hurt to keep looking... the prices finally went down(with anther *sale*) and today on the OceanView (below my Inside price) and Balcony ($200 more than I paid) I asked my TA to try again and she was able to change my booking to a category G Ocean View at same price I paid.

No money back but a better room with just 30 days until we sail. I'm pleased.

This cruise has remained on sale and my deposit of $1060 was too much to lose. My TA tried and could not get price decrease.

Although it hurt to keep looking... the prices finally went down(with anther *sale*) and today on the OceanView (below my Inside price) and Balcony ($200 more than I paid) I asked my TA to try again and she was able to change my booking to a category G Ocean View at same price I paid.

No money back but a better room with just 30 days until we sail. I'm pleased.

Keep watching, maybe the balconies will drop a bit more and you can upgrade again.