music and/or dancing venues for older people on Regal?

Itchy&Scratchy

Just did a search and pretty sure it was Kory Simon - also very polarizing, many people raved about him. Maybe just our group disliked him, we prefer good music that still allows a conversation. Kory Simon was more like a very loud stage show - we left Crooners when he was there.

I was embarrassed to find he is Canadian like me. I found him loud and obnoxious. But he seems to have quite a following - to each his own I guess. Not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I love your sense of humor. There - I said something nice about a Patriots fan. Good deed for the day.

Mr. Steelers,

Thank You for saying something very nice about me!! My wife never does :).

Now one good deed deserves another. My favorite steeler was #12 Terry Bradshaw.:)

OK this is going to kill me :) Go Steelers.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

I didn't say OLD, I said OLDER. My parents are definitely older than me, by definition. Unfortunately, dad suffered a huge setback with his back this summer, and I was actually thinking of getting him a wheelchair for the cruise. He is in physical therapy and hopefully won't need a wheelchair, but he will be slowly shuffling around, not letting his hair down. But he may be able to do some slow dancing with mom to the oldies or other mellow music.

I really enjoyed the Strings quartet in the Piazza on our Regal cruise last time.

P.S. To the young at heart cruisers: I am being realistic when I say that my parents are older. They may be young at heart as well, but unfortunately, their bodies are aging. So is mine. This is not intended to offend any of you.

Instead of a wheel chair get a rollater it’s a walker with a seat. Smaller and easier to store.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mr. Steelers,

Thank You for saying something very nice about me!! My wife never does :).

Now one good deed deserves another. My favorite steeler was #12 Terry Bradshaw.:)

OK this is going to kill me :) Go Steelers.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

That's nice of you - I have a lot of favorite Steelers. Of course!!

We should check in with each other when the big game comes in November. It's circled on my schedule.

Instead of a wheel chair get a rollater it’s a walker with a seat. Smaller and easier to store.

thanks. I already inquired about this at the Disabled Travel board. :) dad is getting physical therapy, so he'll be better by the time they cruise, and they already have a rollator.