Specialty Restuarants

sugarmidge

Qsine is a great spot to try many different appetizer sized bites. All food is served uniquely and the presentation is great and so fun. Not sure how many people are in your party but some will say you can't/shouldn't visit this restaurant with only two people. We always go as a couple and enjoy ourselves very much. The best suggestion I can give is to go very hungry as there's lots to try and it's oh so good.

Qsine is a great spot to try many different appetizer sized bites. All food is served uniquely and the presentation is great and so fun. Not sure how many people are in your party but some will say you can't/shouldn't visit this restaurant with only two people. We always go as a couple and enjoy ourselves very much. The best suggestion I can give is to go very hungry as there's lots to try and it's oh so good.

Than you so much!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

We went as a couple and there was too much food. There was no option of getting half servings. It is much better to go with a large group. Make arrangements with others on your Roll Call. The key element here is the presentation. Uniquely presented and the food is average to very good.

Just off Summit. Went last sea day@lunch, expected typical Qsne menu, but special menu offered of variety of burgers. Burgers were very good, especially my turkey burger, onion rings were actually crispy onion shreds, and the dessert ice cream floats were enjoyed by all. So, next trip, we will have to get back to Qsine, since we think it is fun for 2 of us! As I recall, we liked the special box structure of many items, the filets, meatballs(?), and clever desserts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We went as a couple and there was too much food. There was no option of getting half servings. It is much better to go with a large group. Make arrangements with others on your Roll Call. The key element here is the presentation. Uniquely presented and the food is average to very good.

We have done Qsine many times with both groups and on our own (couple). There are options for couples...but you have to be assertive and demand (politely) smaller portions. Our attitude is that once we make the request for smaller portions....it is on them if we leave half (or more) of each dish. We love Qsine because of the huge menu and the fun options. So we are going to enjoy a large variety of their food. If the Chef insists on giving us enough food for 4 or 6......then we hope they have some dogs in the galley to enjoy the uneaten leftovers.

Hank