Spa Question

I have never used the Spa Services on board like manicures, pedicures, massages or the like. Question: do you tip in cash for those services as you use them like in a local salon or does the HSC cover that?

Sorry I don't know, I am probably the last person on earth that hasn't indulged in those services onboard.

Thanks for the advice.

automatic 15% gratuity for me, too - added to the bill.

Of course, you can tip over and above that if you want, but do look at your bill first. I have always found the tip is added in the cost and quite clearly outlined.

IF you are going to tip extra, over and above the added service charge, there may be an advantage to writing it in on the slip and adding it to your ship account, vs. giving it in cash. When added to the account it counts toward the bonus Mariner days for every $300 spent.

One never knows when those little added extras will credit another day.

IF you are going to tip extra, over and above the added service charge, there may be an advantage to writing it in on the slip and adding it to your ship account, vs. giving it in cash. When added to the account it counts toward the bonus Mariner days for every $300 spent.

I love reading your posts RuthC, always chiming in with a great tidbit. :)

Pay attention to this knowledgeable lady!

:)Thank You Ruth C....never thought about adding to the ship account vs cash...and Mariner days earned. What a good idea!