Just off Oasis - Crown Loft Suite, W. Caribbean - any questions?

Hi, all... as the title says - just off the Oasis, W. Caribbean in a Crown Loft Suite. Any questions?

I know I had many before sailing and it was hard to find answers!

Thank you! We sail in two weeks on Oasis. Best place for a gathering place for our roll call sail away party? Some say the pool area is too busy. Maybe Solarium Bar has been proposed.

What is your favorite specialty restaurant and dishes?

Favorite place to hang out?

Curious if western Caribbean was the cruise you booked, or if you have the re-routed western Caribbean (which was st Maarten/ San Juan when originally booking)

IF , this is an updated itinerary for you, can you please tell us what nights were the formal nights ?

We're on the oasis next week and originally planed for nt 2 to be a formal night (but at the time it was a sea day ) we're wondering if that changed at all now that it's a port day for us

Thanks 😀

Did you go to any specialty restaurants, if so, how was it?

Did you find she was dated, such as carpets, bedding and such?

Did you see any drink cards for sale, and if so, when and how much?

We did main dining, early - so no opinion on specialty restaurants! We have been on the Oasis several times - seems well maintained. Except for a stupid trash can in the Windjammer! It is white and rusty!

Drink cards went on sale on Wednesday. 10 for $79.

Curious if western Caribbean was the cruise you booked, or if you have the re-routed western Caribbean (which was st Maarten/ San Juan when originally booking)

IF , this is an updated itinerary for you, can you please tell us what nights were the formal nights ?

We're on the oasis next week and originally planed for nt 2 to be a formal night (but at the time it was a sea day ) we're wondering if that changed at all now that it's a port day for us

Thanks 😀

We booked the W. Caribbean itinerary :)

Love that your sailing is going to Costa Maya - one of my favorite ports!

How easy was your boarding process at Cape Canaveral?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

For us, it SUCKED. But I think it was the rep we had. We were sailing in a suite, so had "priority" access - had 3 cabins, completed set sail passes ahead of time and STILL had to go through the entire process again. We were at the port around 11 and didn't get onboard until around 1. But it was all her.

Aside from that, it was very smooth, with luggage, etc.

If you bring water, they will not load it unless it is in luggage. We placed some in duffle bags with tags.

Thank you! We sail in two weeks on Oasis. Best place for a gathering place for our roll call sail away party? Some say the pool area is too busy. Maybe Solarium Bar has been proposed.

What is your favorite specialty restaurant and dishes?

Favorite place to hang out?

I think for spillway, it would have to be the pool area! Too much going on there to be anywhere else!

We didn't do any specialty restaurants - 13 of us.

We used the suite area for hanging out.

Also, you didn't ask, but Sorrento's Pizza is very good now- better than our December Allure cruise, even! We were surprised that it had improved so much!

We are in a CLS in 2 weeks time and looking forward to it.

How was the suite lounge and did you eat at Coastal Kitchen?

The suite lounge seemed to be a place of respite from all the busy of the ship - does that make sense? Only one bartender, though, so drink service was pretty slow! The continental breakfast there was great, as were appetizers.

We didn't take advantage of the Coastal Kitchen very often - full breakfast there one day. Our group had 13, 2 CLS, 2 balcony and 1 Ov cabin - they could go into the lounge with us, and eat breakfast/lunch up there, but not dinner. We did see the captain in there a few times during the week.

The CK menu for the week is in your room when you get there - it changes nightly - make sure you check it and decide which nights you want to eat in there!

It just seemed - removed- from the rest of the ship, which I guess is an attraction for some!

We booked the W. Caribbean itinerary :)

Love that your sailing is going to Costa Maya - one of my favorite ports!

Funny. When we got switched to Costa Maya - it looked desolate and awful - I was disappointed but I'm ALWAYS positive about ports... it's "you" if you can't find something awesome to do at any cruise port. I've now seen several people swearing Costa Maya is a great little stop, so I'm feeling much better and quite positive about it. Thanks!

Funny. When we got switched to Costa Maya - it looked desolate and awful - I was disappointed but I'm ALWAYS positive about ports... it's "you" if you can't find something awesome to do at any cruise port. I've now seen several people swearing Costa Maya is a great little stop, so I'm feeling much better and quite positive about it. Thanks!

Take the golf carts to the Malecon (Beach) area! I had an oceanfront massage there for $30 for an hour I think. Restaurants, beach clubs, and REAL local crafts.

We are in a CLS in 2 weeks time and looking forward to it.

How was the suite lounge and did you eat at Coastal Kitchen?

We were on the same sailing. We ate in CK every night. The experience and food were outstanding. Best dining experience in all of our cruising. It was 5 of us, two girls 8 and 4. The pace was however we wanted and the view was excellent to boot.

Thanks 😀

We were on the Sept. 24th sailing, which was originally Eastern and re-routed to Western. Formal nights were night 2 (Nassau port day) and night 6 (sea day).