Popcorn on board

phillyguy31

I don't know about the breakaway, But there was popcorn on the Dawn and Star in the sports bars. Free.

I'm happy to hear this! We'll have to check that out when onboard the Star. Are you able to take a container back to your room?

I'm happy to hear this! We'll have to check that out when onboard the Star. Are you able to take a container back to your room?

We were on the Star last May. The popcorn is in the 5 O'Clock Somewhere bar. I don't see why you couldn't take a bag back with you.

We were on Breakaway in January and my daughter wanted popcorn while watching a movie in our room. They brought us SO much and she said it was good. We were in Haven so I don't know if that makes a difference. But it couldn't hurt to ask your room steward.

(The bucket was full when they brought it :o)

20170113_102534_zpse0infkim.jpg

20170113_102542_zpscgub8fmy.jpg

I don't remember popcorn on NCL, but the popcorn on carnival was as dry as dust. No butter, no salt and very little taste.

On the Breakaway, not interested in prowling the midnight movies to get a popcorn fix. On a recent RCCL cruise, the smell of popcorn filled the air every afternoon,,, available for a $4 a box charge.