Laseer tag on Symphony?

Annelle

Why of all things would you need to put laser tag on a cruise ship? I know the answer, but seems absolutely ridiculous to me, but I imagine as long as people are paying for and using this stuff they'll continue. I'm sure Symphony will have some "new" features I hope personally this isn't one of them.

Is that a joke about a trampoline and laser tag or its for real?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Not a joke. Message from C&A

We’re excited to share that Royal Caribbean International’s Independence of the Seas will receive a bow-to-stern makeover in April 2018. During the revitalization the ship will receive several new features including a trampoline park, water slides, escape rooms, and laser tag. These ideas were proposed by travel agents in the UK and Ireland as part of a contest held with Travel Weekly UK. Stay tuned for more details!

That. Sounds. AWESOME!

There's a place here that has indoor laser tag and the room isn't that big at all but it was still fun! My son is a high school senior and his JROTC leaders go to a trampoline park every year! I thought they were to old but he said "When we saw Jump World on the itinerary, everyone was like 'YEAH'!!!". I'm considering doing an escape room for my department's team building exercise this year.

I would be all over that if it came here!