Currently on Oasis if there are any questions

gr8.guy

I heard that there was a medical emergency that necessitated a detour to Nassau and in turn is requiring ya'll to miss Labadee. I have friends on board for this sailing (but won't be connected while sailing). Any knowledge/rumors of it what the medical emergency was? Or at least if it was a man or woman that had it?

Thanx,

Erika

Have no idea who it was or what the details are specifically but apparently the patient was very sick, the captain indicated that helicopter evacuation was not an option thus necessitating is going to Nassau. We didn’t appear to tie up but the patient was quickly transferred to a waiting ambulance.

The captain said that all the evacuation efforts involved more time than anticipated and would not allow for ample time to prepare Labadee for guests to enjoy the visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Care nothing for him but I’m not really a good judge of cruise directors. I remember my first cruise director Richard Spacey and he was everywhere you turned. I’ve only seen this guy on the cabin tv and thought he was as boring as watching paint dry.

Have no idea who it was or what the details are specifically but apparently the patient was very sick, the captain indicated that helicopter evacuation was not an option thus necessitating is going to Nassau. We didn’t appear to tie up but the patient was quickly transferred to a waiting ambulance.

The captain said that all the evacuation efforts involved more time than anticipated and would not allow for ample time to prepare Labadee for guests to enjoy the visit.

Thank you. Hopefully the patient is doing better now. Based on the very sick statement, I'll assume and pray it's not my friend or her family members.

Thanx

How crowded does it seem to be compared to smaller ships

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app

Not crowded at all but I’m sure the pools are swamped and the Windjammer is busy but those are places that are always crowded on sea day

Current price of the Deluxe Beverage package.

I purchased those prior to sailing and haven’t seen any package prices being advertised everywhere like I used to see on other ships.

Thank you. Hopefully the patient is doing better now. Based on the very sick statement, I'll assume and pray it's not my friend or her family members.

Thanx

We pray that the patient is recovering. We are all concerned with the tragic events in Las Vegas and pray for the families affected by this terrible act of violence. Nobody onboard seems upset about missing labadee, I had previously booked Amiga Island because we really didn’t care too much for Labadee.

Do they offer the Ultimate Specialty Dining and/or Ultimate Dining combined with deluxe beverage on board, and if so, do you know the cost? I am wondering if the price is better if you buy in advance, or if it (they) are even offered on board. Thanks.

Don't eat all the food. We will be passing you on our way on board this Sunday.

Are you using any Ocean Adventure or in cabin baby sitting services? If so, what are the hours for OA and any issues getting a sitter? We are traveling with grand-daughters (5&3).

Thank you so much! We will be on the Oasis soon. The last time we sailed on the Oasis (6 years ago), they had a delicious "gazpacho bar" in the Solarium for lunch. It was a station in which the soup had a bunch of toppings, like a salad bar. Do they still have this?

Do you have access to the Coastal Kitchen menus?

I purchased those prior to sailing and haven’t seen any package prices being advertised everywhere like I used to see on other ships.

Are they making you sign receipts for your drinks with the package?

Thanks,

James

How do you like CD Jeffrey?

Care nothing for him but I’m not really a good judge of cruise directors. I remember my first cruise director Richard Spacey and he was everywhere you turned. I’ve only seen this guy on the cabin tv and thought he was as boring as watching paint dry.

Yeah... this guy. :rolleyes: I mean I accidentally got stuck watching his "show" on the cabin television, and he sounds a like a used car salesman. Not to mention all the wrong information he gave out, and the down right lies he told. Seriously.. if you are going to make up a story, write down the details so you do not forget what you said 5 minutes before.

I have a question about deck 6 cabin 6140. I am on Harmony in 7140 in a few weeks. I always checkout what's above and below our cabin and noticed there is no 6140 on Harmony nor is there one on Oasis or Allure. Could you check out what is in its place? Maybe a hallway or storage area? Thanks!

Yeah... this guy. :rolleyes: I mean I accidentally got stuck watching his "show" on the cabin television, and he sounds a like a used car salesman. Not to mention all the wrong information he gave out, and the down right lies he told. Seriously.. if you are going to make up a story, write down the details so you do not forget what you said 5 minutes before.

My thoughts exactly.

Price for Sabor ? Want to take me my wife and daughters aged 14 and 12 .

Smoothies are they available and vitality cafe ? With the drink pkg?

Do they have gulten free pizza options at srenotoes ? Hope I spelled that right probably not .

Locations of freestyle machines ?

Any help with these would be great thanks !