Classic drinks package

bscd

Hi is the classic drinks package available all day or just night. Just that I read a review on a site that said the soda package was $ per day classic package $ per night and premium package $ per day

Thankyou

The "per night" is probably just referring to the number of nights the sailing lasts which is essentially the same as the days, considering that you'll probably be off the ship by 9:00 a.m. on the final day. Your drink package will cover you from the moment you embark the ship until you walk off on the final morning.

No fears....just got off the Infinity. You can use the second you board until the moment you disembark. We know...because we did just that! :D

Going in the infinity for 14 nights with a classic beverage package thus any body know how much to upgrade to a premium package

Sent from my iPad using Forums

$11.80 per night for the upgrade, I'd recommend you wait until you board to do this for a variety of reasons...

One, because you might decide you don't need to upgrade. Two, the person who does the upgrade for you will receive a commission for doing so

Three, there may even be an offer to upgrade once onboard.

$11.80 per night for the upgrade, I'd recommend you wait until you board to do this for a variety of reasons...

One, because you might decide you don't need to upgrade. Two, the person who does the upgrade for you will receive a commission for doing so

Three, there may even be an offer to upgrade once onboard.

Thanks.

We will fallow you recommendation

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And unlike other cruise lines, the gratuity is covered by the drink package.
If we both have classic as a perk, and i decide to upgrade, can i just upgrade mine or do wdd both have to upgrade. If i do it I'll wait until we are onboard, and i guess I'll find out then. Might be better just to pay a per drink difference if i want a better brand of bourbon. Thanx. Mike in CT

Sent from my SM-T817P using Forums mobile app