Shareholder OBC - Fantastic Service

NavyVeteran

I hope you understand that the benefit is the same regardless if you have 100 shares or 200 shares. That being said, if the shares are held in 2 different names and there are 2 cabins booked with a 100 share shareholder in each, then the benefit will be given to each cabin.

I am the DW in his scenario, and we are well aware. We are just pleased with the way that the stock performs, and the way the the cruiseline treats us, including with how they handle our OBC :D

I'm having a difficult time finding the form to fill out. Where do I look?

There is no form to fill out. All you need to do is fax or mail your information to the appropriate address.

The information is on the Carnival Corporation website (not the Princess Cruiseline website or the Carnival Cruiseline website) under Investor Relations, Shareholder Information, Shareholder Benefit. You can find it here.

I am the DW in his scenario, and we are well aware. We are just pleased with the way that the stock performs, and the way the the cruiseline treats us, including with how they handle our OBC :D
Yes, the stock performs very well. It's almost doubled since I bought it just a few years ago. I hope it keeps it's upward climb! Most people (posting here, at least) seem to buy solely for the OBC benefit. You are one of the few that appear to have purchased for the sake of the stock itself.

More good news. I talked to Princess a few days ago to request a refund on prebooked shore excursions for two cruises early next year (now that I have the shareholder OBC posted). I just verified online today that all of the refunds are now posted to my credit card account, and all my Princess shore excursions are still reserved. I won't have this problem in the future, since the shareholder OBC is already posted to all of my booked future cruises - even the ones in 2019.

Yes, the stock performs very well. It's almost doubled since I bought it just a few years ago. I hope it keeps it's upward climb! Most people (posting here, at least) seem to buy solely for the OBC benefit. You are one of the few that appear to have purchased for the sake of the stock itself.
yeppers, if ya take a gander @ our signatures you'll see we were Celebrity goers up til this pending adventure, as they say in Fort Lauderdale....dilly ....dilly (y) Edited by c-boy