grest

Likely:

1> Salt

2> Pepper

3> ?

4> ?

5> ?

Perhaps if they told you, they'd have to kill you! :D

It's my favorite steak there (when the Ribeye is relatively free of gristle - there's always that one, eventually)!

It's also the only cut which I don't order rare, instead opting for M-Rare. Carnival routinely under cooks their steaks in the steakhouse, so I factor that in.

Tom

Likely:

1> Salt

2> Pepper

3> ?

4> ?

5> ?

Perhaps if they told you, they'd have to kill you! :D

It's my favorite steak there (when the Ribeye is relatively free of gristle - there's always that one, eventually)!

It's also the only cut which I don't order rare, instead opting for M-Rare. Carnival routinely under cooks their steaks in the steakhouse, so I factor that in.

Tom

Hey Tom haven't seen you on here in awhile hows the blackjack going?

Sorry for the slight hijack :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Its not spicy, I dont like spicy foods much at all myself. But i had this steak on my last cruise and it was AWESOME. spiced rub is a Pepper corn or Montreal steak season with black pepper, salt, season salt, maybe some red pepper and garlic too. Its not spicy at all but its damn good. You can cut the steak with a fork and it melts in your mouth.

I don't know all of the ingredients that they use, but garlic is a biggie and it is WONDERFUL. I've ordered this every time I've been to the steakhouse and regretted ordering the filet. Now it's the spice rubbed ribeye every time! Enjoy. :D

This thread is making me hungry! I too wish I knew the steak seasoning Carnival uses in their steakhouses. Other than that, this is my favorite steak seasoning. I sprinkle it on my steaks the day before I'm going grill them and cover them in the refrigerator.

https://www.kansascitysteaks.com/product/original-steak-seasoning

Its impossible to undercook a steak! ;p 'Blue' FTW

For me, that's generally the case. Not so much for Cheryl. She can tolerate the slightest essence of pink - so bordering on M-Well, but she doesn't want it dry/tough. I know, I know, she wants the best of both worlds !!

Having said that - I've seen her eat/enjoy beef carpaccio and steak tartare !! :o

Tom