No daily water for aq class on infinity

hcat

In the morning they have an "Elite Breakfast" which is a buffet continental breakfast held in a lounge (on the Solstice Class ships its usually in the Tuscan Grill (Deck 5...aft). At that breakfast they will serve you various drinks (there is a short menu on each table) including Mimosas, Champagne, bellinis, smoothies, bloody marys, etc. They are free. Or course, if you have a drink package you can get these drinks at other bars. When you get into your cabin on embarkation day, there should be a letter explaining the various Elite/Elite + events.

Hank

Thanks for the info.

I am going to admit that I didn't read this entire thread, so if someone went here before, I'm sorry. Really, I'm not sorry.

No daily water for Aqua Class: Actually, Aqua class has daily waters. It takes a special move to insure that your get the water. Here is the secret: Enter the special room that has a hidden door in your stateroom. This room is hidden to some, but most will find it with some effort. After entering you will see the "machine" that you are going to use. This machine comes in an off white color with special sparkly handles attached. If you are in the special room at a specific time of the day, you will be able to operate the handles in a fashion that you will receive your daily water. I cannot tell you how to operate the handles as they seem to work differently every time we travel in Aqua class.

I hope this helps.

I am going to admit that I didn't read this entire thread, so if someone went here before, I'm sorry. Really, I'm not sorry.

No daily water for Aqua Class: Actually, Aqua class has daily waters. It takes a special move to insure that your get the water. Here is the secret: Enter the special room that has a hidden door in your stateroom. This room is hidden to some, but most will find it with some effort. After entering you will see the "machine" that you are going to use. This machine comes in an off white color with special sparkly handles attached. If you are in the special room at a specific time of the day, you will be able to operate the handles in a fashion that you will receive your daily water. I cannot tell you how to operate the handles as they seem to work differently every time we travel in Aqua class.

I hope this helps.

That special room is known, in lesser cabins, as the bathroom :)