Preview and Semi-live Trip Report Freedom Western Caribbean

Lol. I missed that those two postings were from the same person. My bad. I am waiting for our new luggage tags, I'll check as well. The Set Sail Pass was already updated. I can't wait and I love that you are doing this thread.

They already got one of over $400!

I asked the loyalty representative for updated cruise documents with a luggage tag for the JS we are assigned to. I already have them!

Lol. I missed that those two postings were from the same person. My bad. I am waiting for our new luggage tags, I'll check as well. The Set Sail Pass was already updated. I can't wait and I love that you are doing this thread.

If you don't see them soon, I would call again and ask that they be reissued.

I ordered full face snorkeling masks for DH and I. Mine has prescription lenses, so I don't have to worry about wearing glasses while snorkeling. I can't wait to try them out.

Nice. I got one for our 7 year old and let him use it in the pool this summer so he could get used to it. He absolutely loves it. Our 3 year old will just have to use his goggles. He is small for his age and they won't fit him. He is absolutely a water baby though and does fine with the goggles.

If you don't see them soon, I would call again and ask that they be reissued.

I ordered full face snorkeling masks for DH and I. Mine has prescription lenses, so I don't have to worry about wearing glasses while snorkeling. I can't wait to try them out.

Nice. I got one for our 7 year old and let him use it in the pool this summer so he could get used to it. He absolutely loves it. Our 3 year old will just have to use his goggles. He is small for his age and they won't fit him. He is absolutely a water baby though and does fine with the goggles.

I hope this didn't come across wrong since I was speaking about it for my kids. I was simply trying to say that our family member that uses it, loves it. My husband and I already have snorkel and masks or else we might think of these. It is great that you can get it with a prescription lens though. That saves a lot of trouble.

I hope this didn't come across wrong since I was speaking about it for my kids. I was simply trying to say that our family member that uses it, loves it. My husband and I already have snorkel and masks or else we might think of these. It is great that you can get it with a prescription lens though. That saves a lot of trouble.

No, I didn't take it wrong. I appreciate you and other posters offering input here. I don't want this to be a monologue!

I just ordered a custom magnet for our door.

Mine is after final payment, but it's an upgrade and fare type change, not a refund. I'm so excited, I found a video of a JS on deck 9.

This is going to be awesome.

We had our first JS in September on a Med cruise. The extra space (among other things) is well worth it. The down side is that you won't be able to sail in anything less than a JS in the future. At least you'll get to Diamond faster. :D

We had our first JS in September on a Med cruise. The extra space (among other things) is well worth it. The down side is that you won't be able to sail in anything less than a JS in the future. At least you'll get to Diamond faster. :D

I'm just happy to be platinum after this one!

I think we'll get to Diamond eventually, but we won't be cruising as much after we retire. We'll take our land yacht around most of the time.

I ordered a magnet for our door and might put a few magnetic led lights. That's about as far as decorating gets for us.

I found my luggage tag holders yesterday, pulled out last years printed tags, and have them ready to put the new tags in.

Link to the ones I bought and love.

This morning I printed my set sail pass, the second and third pages of our vacation documents, and the luggage tags.

On the luggage situation, DH and I will be taking a regular suitcase each, we have the hard side luggage, a garment bag, and a boat bag with our snorkeling gear (full face masks). I have a waterproof dry bag backpack we will carry to each port, with two microfiber towels for our snorkeling trip, and random other stuff, like sunscreen and insect repellant.

So glad to find this post! We will be sailing this ship and itinerary Feb 11th! We have never sailed RC but have been to all the ports. We will be doing Rays,Reef, and Rum Point with Native Way and probably Maya Chan again... not sure about Cozumel yet, but my daughter in law wants to experience the dolphins, so maybe we will book with the ship for that one? I look forward to reading your review [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be sailing on this cruise too on February 11th. It will be our first RCL cruise. We are thinking of going to Maya Chan too, but that is the only thing that we have planned.

The Royal Carribean rep to,d me that you can’t get price drops after final payment... our final payment is November 11, so we got really lucky!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on this same cruise...Do you just call and ask for a better price? How does it work?

Another day closer. I have already printed off my cruise documents and luggage tags. Here are some things I do make my check in and preparation easier.

I save all of the documents as a PDF file, and I print the second and third page from the guest vacation documents. I extract the luggage tag page, and type in our last name on it, then print it. I trim off the side pieces, since we use luggage tag holders.

I print the set sail pass. Each of these documents is clipped separately, then placed in a padfolio hard back portfolio. I use one with my Alma Mater's logo. Go Knights!

I keep the padfolio in an open top tote bag, which also has our carry on wine (2 bottles per stateroom) and a few other things in it.