Preview and Semi-live Trip Report Freedom Western Caribbean

We will be doing the jeep tour there. I definitely want to get in viewings of animals with the kids. I'm glad you posted this though- I didn't know there is a blow hole, and great idea about the vanilla- I use it so much that it would be great to buy some here!

Here is a list of wildlife on Cozumel. I'm very excited about taking pictures. Be cautious if you or your kids touch an iguana, they carry salmonella on their skin.

I am very interested in seeing the birds and the coatimundi. I've never seen any of these species.

We are going to Maya Chan again. Went there 2 years ago and had a great time. Good drinks and food.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

What kind of shade do they have there? We are going in February on this cruise and thought we might go here. There doesn't seem to be any consistency on the pictures on the site. What is the privacy like for your group?

We had a palapa with a bed and two Adirondack chairs as our designated spot when we were at MayaChan in 2011. From what I recall there are several types of places they assign people based on their grouping and their request. There was a larger Cruise Critic friends group that had space up behind us and we all ended up hanging together... floating, eating, drinking, and napping!

If you want seclusion be sure to ask for it and they will be as accommodating as they can. We will have our grandson on this trip and asked for a quieter spot down the beach just in case we can get him to nap. [emoji4]

Hopefully these pictures will post... I’ve never tried to upload from my tablet...

303c50cde9a69889039b8be6ffce2f88.jpg25e7e8a2ddf401a3ca8f8788acaea5a7.jpg

Mitchpam

We live in Orlando, and will be driving down December 16th, and staying at a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, where we will also leave our car for the cruise. I made arrangements through hotel n parking.

Another first for this cruise is specialty dining. We purchased the BOGO specialty dining through the cruise planner and will dine at Giovanni's Table and Chop's Grille. The discount means each meal is $15pp instead of being the listed price.

We are from the Treasure Coast and going on the Freedom for our 15th Anniversary on 10/11, also on deck 7 aft jr suite.

What kind of shade do they have there? We are going in February on this cruise and thought we might go here. There doesn't seem to be any consistency on the pictures on the site. What is the privacy like for your group?
Unfortunately I don't have pictures but we were a group of four, we had a private palapa with four chairs. I believe there was a bed too.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Here is a list of wildlife on Cozumel. I'm very excited about taking pictures. Be cautious if you or your kids touch an iguana, they carry salmonella on their skin.

I am very interested in seeing the birds and the coatimundi. I've never seen any of these species.

It would be great to see those. I will bring along hand sanitizer & make them wash when we can if they do touch anything. Thanks for the info!

Looking forward to your review...live or after the fact. Freedom looks like a great ship.

I've been to Grand Cayman twice on cruises. Love that port as the beaches are so beautiful.

Our "upcomming" cruise (not near future) also stops at Cozumel and Costa Maya so interested in seeing your days there.

Time is ticking away and I am ready to be on this cruise now. I have a few more gear items I want to get first, two full face snorkel masks, a regular one for DH and a prescription one for me. Fortunately, we have a pool at home that we can try them out in.

A wonderful member of my roll call posted about price drops on this cruise. I contacted my PVP, who suggested I call the C&A loyalty desk, and we are now in a suite guarantee! I am beyond thrilled, absolutely giddy. Also, we got $100 OBC.

I will report back after we have a cabin assignment.

A wonderful member of my roll call posted about price drops on this cruise. I contacted my PVP, who suggested I call the C&A loyalty desk, and we are now in a suite guarantee! I am beyond thrilled, absolutely giddy. Also, we got $100 OBC.

I will report back after we have a cabin assignment.

I am so happy for you! Congrads

Thank you for posting about the price drop... Ive read posts about it before but never found a drop. I decided to try doing a fake booking in our category and guess what? I found a cheaper price!! I called and the Royal Rep and she checked and actually found me a better price that what I had seen... and we just saved $472.00!!! so THANK YOU very much for posting, looking forward to your review [emoji4][emoji1309][emoji16]☀️

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for posting about the price drop... Ive read posts about it before but never found a drop. I decided to try doing a fake booking in our category and guess what? I found a cheaper price!! I called and the Royal Rep and she checked and actually found me a better price that what I had seen... and we just saved $472.00!!! so THANK YOU very much for posting, looking forward to your review [emoji4][emoji1309][emoji16]☀️

Wow! I'm so glad you were able to get the price drop.

This is the first big upgrade we have received.

I'm both thrilled about the junior suite and excited to get double cruise points. We'll be platinum C&A members after this sailing.

That’s awesome! We are quite a ways away from anything like C & A as this our first RC Cruise.

Keep checking prices though. Just because this is your first doesn't mean you can't get in on price drops!

Keep checking prices though. Just because this is your first doesn't mean you can't get in on price drops!

They already got one of over $400!

I asked the loyalty representative for updated cruise documents with a luggage tag for the JS we are assigned to. I already have them!