FCO to Civitavecchia on Thursday

CTKay

DH and I arriving FCO at 12:50 pm Thursday and would be interested in sharing transportation to Civitavecchia. Please respond here if you are interested. Final detail...I need to get this nailed down!

Kay:eek:

DH and I arriving FCO at 12:50 pm Thursday and would be interested in sharing transportation to Civitavecchia. Please respond here if you are interested. Final detail...I need to get this nailed down!

Kay:eek:

You will need to post this on your roll call. This is the general Celebrity board.

CTKay, someone on the Roll Call just posted that they are using a company CAB -that offers a shared shuttle service from the airport. I looked and the fare for 2 is 69€

If I hadn't already booked a shuttle to the Traiano I would use this and save some €

CTKay, someone on the Roll Call just posted that they are using a company CAB -that offers a shared shuttle service from the airport. I looked and the fare for 2 is 69€

If I hadn't already booked a shuttle to the Traiano I would use this and save some €

Is CAB different from RomeCabs?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. It is CAB Limosuine Shuttle. Haven't used them personally but someone on our Roll Call has and recommended them. They do both private transfers and shared shuttle.

Thanks for that info! May be worth a try next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums