Beverage packages

I have a cruise booked for march on the Jewel of the Seas. I just purchased a beverage package while it was on sale...$41 plus 18% gratuity. I'm still on the fence about it and would appreciate it if anyone has a price list or idea of drink cost. I'm most interested in wine, cocktails and specialty coffees.

If you already purchased the package it sounds like you are no longer on the fence. Just enjoy! The nice part about the drink package is not having to debate whether you really want to spend the extra money on that drink. You can try something new without thinking about wasting your money.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to change ships (Jewel to the Oasis) and itineraries due to no flights going to Puerto Rico until June. My beverage package that I bought on the buy one get one 50% off which ended up at $41 per day was automatically cancelled. I looked to book under my new booking and the same sale was showing, however the cost is $45 per day. Are the packages generally more expensive on the bigger ships?