Allure Balcony room on Deck 8 question ...view of dingy's?

seavino

We will be on Allure March 2018 and we have 2 ocean balcony rooms on Deck 8 for 5 of us. I just looked at the boat deck plans & pictures and I am curious, are the safety boats right below us? And if so, is our view blocked at all? Deck 8 isn't as high as I expected. We have cruised several times on RCI Radiance class only as well as Carnival Breeze so we are excited to be on this larger ship!

We will be on Allure March 2018 and we have 2 ocean balcony rooms on Deck 8 for 5 of us. I just looked at the boat deck plans & pictures and I am curious, are the safety boats right below us? And if so, is our view blocked at all? Deck 8 isn't as high as I expected. We have cruised several times on RCI Radiance class only as well as Carnival Breeze so we are excited to be on this larger ship!

There's no significant view obstruction.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am am well aware of their name now, but at the time of the posting I couldn't for the "life" of me think of what they were actually called. We all have those moments I'm sure; even you with your right cruise lingo! Happy cruising!

Yes, I am am well aware of their name now, but at the time of the posting I couldn't for the "life" of me think of what they were actually called. We all have those moments I'm sure; even you with your right cruise lingo! Happy cruising!

Enjoy your cruise - with the unobstructed view!