Coffee in diamond lounge?

Hey!

After my next cruise I'm finally diamond. After that I have two cruises planned, a 5 night cruise with Ovation, from Singapore and a Transpacific with Radiance from Sydney to Honolulu.

Is there coffee in the lounge around the clock? Can I take the coffee out from there? Is it a coffee machine that I take care of myself or is it someone who makes the coffee for me? What can I choose for different kinds of coffee?

As for my 3 free drinks, can I order a glass of wine for my non-diamond friend? I know you can't if you have a drink package, but I get my 3 drinks in any way.:confused:

Thanks in advance!

Lena from Stockholm, Sweden

I have not been on Ovation but as far as every other Diamond Lounge that I have been in....

The coffee machine dispenses espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte options and is self-serv. The lounge is available 24 hrs./day but the machine is serviced in intervals during the day. In the evening if it runs out of milk or beans you are out of luck until someone services it the next morning. This is all depending on whether or not the machine is actually working. Sometimes they are just plain broken.

You can use your three drink vouchers anyway that you want. You can drink it yourself or give it to someone else.

Hey!

After my next cruise I'm finally diamond. After that I have two cruises planned, a 5 night cruise with Ovation, from Singapore and a Transpacific with Radiance from Sydney to Honolulu.

Is there coffee in the lounge around the clock? Can I take the coffee out from there? Is it a coffee machine that I take care of myself or is it someone who makes the coffee for me? What can I choose for different kinds of coffee?

As for my 3 free drinks, can I order a glass of wine for my non-diamond friend? I know you can't if you have a drink package, but I get my 3 drinks in any way.:confused:

Thanks in advance!

Lena from Stockholm, Sweden

On the Aug. Brilliance cruise, I was able to get my decaf café latte every time I needed a fix. As the other poster said, most of the time there's plenty of coffee beans, but sometime the machine burps or is out of beans. For the 3 drinks, you can use as you want even to your friend.

Is there coffee in the lounge around the clock? Yes, unless broken.

Can I take the coffee out from there? Yes.

Is it a coffee machine that I take care of myself or is it someone who makes the coffee for me? You press a button and the machine does the rest.

See above in red.