Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

I always love reading your reviews, and this one is off to a great start so far! Looking forward to reading the rest :) Thanks for posting!

Thanks for following along again! Getting ready to post some more pages. :cool:

Great review so far looking forward to more

Thanks for reading!! :D

Day # 3 – Cozumel (10am to 7pm) – 10/9/17.

Here are today’s Fun Times……

IMG_4853.1-XL.jpg

IMG_4853.2-XL.jpg

IMG_4853.3-XL.jpg

We were supposed to be in Cozumel from 9am to 6pm today, but I forgot to mention that last evening Captain Marchetti made the announcement that we would be arriving in Cozumel one hour late, and leaving an hour later. This would also affect our arrival and departure time in Belize tomorrow.

We were up at 8am to another beautiful day with calm seas. This was the view from our balcony looking forward and aft…..

IMG_4856-XL.jpg

IMG_4858-XL.jpg

The Carnival Valor would also be in Cozumel with us today…..

IMG_4860-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

We are now docked at Puerta Maya. This was the view from our balcony…..

IMG_4867-XL.jpg

IMG_4868-XL.jpg

Today we will be heading to Mr. Sancho’s for an all-inclusive beach day. Knowing that we would have plenty to eat today, we went up to the Market Place for a light continental breakfast.

We were off the ship at 10:30. Here is the Magic docked in Puerta Maya…..

IMG_4871-XL.jpg

Here is the Carnival Valor docked in Puerta Maya……

IMG_4870-XL.jpg

IMG_4873-XL.jpg

These pedi-cabs come in handy getting back to the ship after a long, tiring, day on shore…..

IMG_4872-XL.jpg

To be continued……

Here are some views as we walked to the end of the pier…..

IMG_4874-XL.jpg

IMG_4876-XL.jpg

IMG_4878-XL.jpg

The Valor and Magic docked in Puerta Maya…..

IMG_4877-XL.jpg

IMG_4879-XL.jpg

As we walked through the long store we spotted a living statue. He deserves a tip for doing this every day…..

IMG_4881-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Three Amigo’s is just to the right as you exit the pier……

IMG_4883-XL.jpg

IMG_4884-XL.jpg

Welcome to Puerta Maya…….

IMG_4887-XL.jpg

IMG_4886-XL.jpg

We made our way through the gauntlet of shops to the taxi stand. The line was insanely long, but it moved quickly…….

IMG_4888-XL.jpg

In no time at all we were in our cab. The rate to Mr. Sancho’s is $17 per cab for 1 to 4 people. As we left Puerta Maya we could see an ATV excursion getting ready to leave…..

IMG_4889-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

We have arrived at Mr. Sancho’s…..

IMG_4893-XL.jpg

IMG_4894-XL.jpg

We were free to pick our own table. We were looking for Jesus who was our awesome server from the last time we were here. We didn’t see him, so we proceeded to choose a table that we liked. Our server today will be Roman, and he turned out to be simply awesome also. Here I am with two beers, and we’ve only been here for three minutes. Lol…..

IMG_4898-XL.jpg

Here are Mr.Sancho’s all-inclusive drink and food menus…..

IMG_4896-XL.jpg

IMG_4897-XL.jpg

As soon as we had a drink and got settled in, Patti grabbed the camera and began her walking tour. This is the Aquatic Park. There is a $12 fee to use it…..

IMG_4899-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Here are some more views of the Aquatic Park…..

IMG_4900-XL.jpg

IMG_4901-XL.jpg

IMG_4902-XL.jpg

Para sailing and wave runners are also available to use for a fee. Don’t know what the fee was for para sailing, but the wave runners are $72 for a half hour…..

IMG_4904-XL.jpg

IMG_4907-XL.jpg

The kayaks are free to use, but they require a refundable deposit…..

IMG_4905-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Great review Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for reading! :cool:

It may have already been mentioned, but is there a cost for the American Feast menu, etc.?

No cost. The American Table / American Feast menus are included in your cruise fare, except for the Steakhouse selections which carry a $20 surcharge. :cool:

HI Jeff,

Thanks for doing the review! Always love reading yours, so full of detail. Hope the restaurant worked out better for you shortly!! I have a long wait until my next booked cruise, so hopefully this will hold me over a bit. I love the western itinerary and can't ever get enough of Cozumel!!

Becky

Hey Jamman! Been following right along from day 1. Just haven't had the chance to post. GREAT review and pictures as usual. Our BFF live a few blocks from pier in Cocoa Beach. They eat almost every night at the Sand Bar. Wonder if you saw it sailing out or have ever been there. They eat fish tacos EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! :eek: My bucket list is to sail Magic (or Breeze) and visit Cozumel and Mr. Sanchos. Believe it or not, have never been there. Did you notice Ticket to Fly and LI Iced Tea are almost exactly the same thing except for pineapple juice exchanged for cola? :tropical-drink: I could definitely see myself eating, drinking and relaxing there for a couple of days! Fingers crossed you got the dining room issue resolved. CHEERS! :beer-toast:

Thank you Jamman54 for answering my question. Now will I find this at the MDR menu or in another dining room, as we normally eat in the MDR, and I don't recall any menu, etc. listed like this.

These menus are found in the MDR's. :cool:

Does Mr Sanchos have loungers with shade included on the beach ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes they do. And by the pools. :cool:

I'm really enjoying this review! I know I already said that, but it bears repeating!

Thanks again!! :D

Loving this review and all the pics! We'll be on the Magic in January :)

Thanks for reading! January will be here before you know it. :cool:

HI Jeff,

Thanks for doing the review! Always love reading yours, so full of detail. Hope the restaurant worked out better for you shortly!! I have a long wait until my next booked cruise, so hopefully this will hold me over a bit. I love the western itinerary and can't ever get enough of Cozumel!!

Becky

Hey Becky! Thanks for following along. We didn't mind doing the Western Caribbean two weeks in a row. Plenty to do! :cool:

Hey Jamman! Been following right along from day 1. Just haven't had the chance to post. GREAT review and pictures as usual. Our BFF live a few blocks from pier in Cocoa Beach. They eat almost every night at the Sand Bar. Wonder if you saw it sailing out or have ever been there. They eat fish tacos EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! :eek: My bucket list is to sail Magic (or Breeze) and visit Cozumel and Mr. Sanchos. Believe it or not, have never been there. Did you notice Ticket to Fly and LI Iced Tea are almost exactly the same thing except for pineapple juice exchanged for cola? I could definitely see myself eating, drinking and relaxing there for a couple of days! Fingers crossed you got the dining room issue resolved. CHEERS! :beer-toast:

Hey Karry! I just knew that you were lurking out there somewhere! :D We enjoyed all three of our cruises. Never heard of the Sand Bar, but it sounds like a great place. Don't think I could eat fish tacos every night though. :D Hope you get to sail on the Magic or Breeze sometime. They are great ships.. The next time you are in Cozumel make sure you check out Mr. Sanchos. Many people swear by Nachi Cocum, and we did go there on our second visit to Cozumel, but Patti and I both prefer Mr. Sanchos.:cool:

Patti checks out the buffet. When you get hungry you can come here yourself and load up, or your server will bring you anything you want from the menu or buffet......

IMG_4919-XL.jpg

IMG_4920-XL.jpg

IMG_4921-XL.jpg

IMG_4924-XL.jpg

IMG_4922-XL.jpg

IMG_4923-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Here are a couple of pictures of the other pool bar…..

IMG_4930-XL.jpg

IMG_4931-XL.jpg

They have a small infinity pool…..

IMG_4935-XL.jpg

This is the Islander Fish Spa. These are popping up in almost every port of call….

IMG_4939-XL.jpg

IMG_4938-XL.jpg

IMG_4940-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

We were entertained by these strolling musicians…..

IMG_4950-XL.jpg

You can take pictures with the parrots or iguanas…..for a price…..

IMG_4951-XL.jpg

IMG_4948-XL.jpg

I’m enjoying the water along with one of our CC friends…..

IMG_4958-XL.jpg

IMG_4960-XL.jpg

Two kayaker’s paddle by……

IMG_4956-XL.jpg

To be continued…..