Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

As many times that I’ve visited Mr Sanchos, I’ve never gone to the buffet, I always order off the menu. I’m definitely going to check it out when I visit in 2 weeks.

I’m still enjoying your awesome review! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As many times that I’ve visited Mr Sanchos, I’ve never gone to the buffet, I always order off the menu. I’m definitely going to check it out when I visit in 2 weeks.

I’m still enjoying your awesome review! [emoji846]

When we were at Mr Samchos last year I did not try the buffet, but the rice looks good! I think I will try that in April. :) the ceviche also looks yummy. Maybe I’m just hungry...

We browse the buffet before we order our food, then order from the menu and buffet. The servers will bring whatever you want. :D

Oh how I love your reviews!

Those chocolate covered strawberries definitely look like rejects from someplace. Seriously someone could do a much better job dipping the berries into the chocolate. One of my favorite platinum perks!

Question for you. In light of the "news" of "bad" alcohol going around in Mexico do you ever have any concerns in Cozumel since it is basically a tourist destination?

We have never had a problem in Cozumel and it is one of our all time favorite ports. I must admit now that I am considered a "senior" I realize I am no longer invincible and I am a bit more cautious.

We have been to Mr. Sancho's several times along with another favorite of ours Paradise Beach.

TIA

Susan

Will have to try Mr. Sanchos next trip to Cozumel. The food looks good. Think I'll skip the fish spa though....

Hey Jim! That sounds like a plan for the Paradise in April. hint, hint :D

I want to do the fish spa! Saw those in Santorini but didn't have the time... Something like thst would never pass health dept. regulations. EM

They have them at Mahogany Bay and Costa Maya also. :cool:

I want to do that too! Do you know how much it was?

I looked through our pictures and I couldn't find any price lists. Maybe someone who reads this has that info.

Oh how I love your reviews!

Those chocolate covered strawberries definitely look like rejects from someplace. Seriously someone could do a much better job dipping the berries into the chocolate. One of my favorite platinum perks!

Question for you. In light of the "news" of "bad" alcohol going around in Mexico do you ever have any concerns in Cozumel since it is basically a tourist destination?

We have never had a problem in Cozumel and it is one of our all time favorite ports. I must admit now that I am considered a "senior" I realize I am no longer invincible and I am a bit more cautious.

We have been to Mr. Sancho's several times along with another favorite of ours Paradise Beach.

TIA

Susan

Thanks for reading! I remember when they first started giving the strawberries that they were the big "tuxedo" ones!.

We have no concerns when we visit Cozumel at all. We just pay attention to our surroundings like we do when we visit any place. :cool:

Late to the game here, but am now following. After 13 pages, you are only at the first port. This is going to be an AWESOME review!

Thanks for following along! Yep, this is going to be a long one! :D

We left Mr.Sancho’s at 4:00. We tipped Roman well for a job well done! There are many taxis waiting to take you back to the ships, so getting one is not a problem. In no time at all we were back at Puerta Maya. I went right back to the ship, while Patti did a little shopping and picture taking. A Mariachi band welcomes us back…..

IMG_4968-XL.jpg

Some random Puerta Maya views……

IMG_4969-XL.jpg

IMG_4974-XL.jpg

IMG_4978-XL.jpg

We just love this fountain…..

IMG_4981-XL.jpg

IMG_4982-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

The Magic and Valor still docked at Puerta Maya…..

IMG_4971-XL.jpg

There are plenty of shops to choose from, along with their pushy vendors. Patti doesn’t like shopping here…..

IMG_4979-XL.jpg

Fat Tuesday…..

IMG_4986-XL.jpg

IMG_4980-XL.jpg

Three Amigo’s…..

IMG_4983-XL.jpg

The Disney Fantasy is docked down the road…..

IMG_4991-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Patti makes her way back to the Magic…..

IMG_4984-XL.jpg

IMG_4994-XL.jpg

IMG_4995-XL.jpg

IMG_4996-XL.jpg

Here is today’s towel creature…..

IMG_4997-XL.jpg

We hung out in the cabin until it was time to sail away. The Carnival Valor is the first to sail. She has backed out of her berth…..

IMG_5006-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Here is tonight’s sunset…..

IMG_5023-XL.jpg

IMG_5028-XL.jpg

We are sailing from Cozumel. Looks like there are no pier runners today…..

IMG_5037-XL.jpg

IMG_5040-XL.jpg

We decided to not go to the MDR tonight, instead opting to head to the spa. It was very quiet and relaxing. In fact, I had the Thalassotherapy pool all to myself!

IMG_5041-XL.jpg

IMG_5043-XL.jpg

We spent a few hours there before heading to the Deli for a bite to eat, and then back to the cabin for the night.

Coming up next: Our first ever visit to Belize!!!

There are plenty of shops to choose from, along with their pushy vendors. Patti doesn’t like shopping here…..

IMG_4979-XL.jpg

I love Los Cinco Soles for shopping. They're not very pushy and their products are good. Love the vanilla! Really enjoying your review, Jeff. Took me a while to catch up.:)

Here is tonight’s sunset…..

IMG_5023-XL.jpg

IMG_5028-XL.jpg

We are sailing from Cozumel. Looks like there are no pier runners today…..

IMG_5037-XL.jpg

IMG_5040-XL.jpg

We decided to not go to the MDR tonight, instead opting to head to the spa. It was very quiet and relaxing. In fact, I had the Thalassotherapy pool all to myself!

IMG_5041-XL.jpg

IMG_5043-XL.jpg

We spent a few hours there before heading to the Deli for a bite to eat, and then back to the cabin for the night.

Coming up next: Our first ever visit to Belize!!!

They don't have any offers for Spa for our cruise in May, probably too early. Just curious if you don't mind, how much was the couples pass for the Spa. We really enjoy sitting in the Spa at home but never on the Ship, they're always so crowded.