Travel Clothes Steamer

Tiggipaws

Thanks, I'll just have to stay wrinkley then as I don't have much luck with those wrinkle sprays. Although I have just found a spray you can make yourself which supposedly works.

I get the bathroom nice and steamy, and hang stuff in there. I find that works really well for natural fabrics, less well for synthetics.

For what it’s worth. My hair dryer works great on my rayon and cotton. As said steaming the shower up and door shut helps clothes like suits etc.

Hope this helps.

Denise:)

PS my husband will hold one side of clothing and I hold it he other side tight and use the dryer close to fabric and blow dry.

Spray with downy wrinkle release and blow dry while still damp....works like a charm.....also, if you place your clothes in a zip lock bag and leave just a little air in it they won't wrinkle.....I put DH's dress shirts folded in a gallon bag. You can use the larger bags from the dollar store for long formal dresses etc....