Ship tours in St. Kitts?

39august

No ship tours are showing up for our cruise Dec. 8 for St. Kitts which was changed recently from the original St. Martin after the hurricanes. Please tell me some of the usual ship tours for St. Kitts, We have lots of OBC to use up. We have toured this island in the past so not interested in that. Is the catamaran to Nevis commonly offered and at what price, please? Other suggestions welcome!

No ship tours are showing up for our cruise Dec. 8 for St. Kitts which was changed recently from the original St. Martin after the hurricanes. Please tell me some of the usual ship tours for St. Kitts, We have lots of OBC to use up. We have toured this island in the past so not interested in that. Is the catamaran to Nevis commonly offered and at what price, please? Other suggestions welcome!

We did the sugar train ride to use up obc it was about $75 each?

We did a great island tour in 2016, but not a ship tour, an independent tour. It was with Thenford Grey, and toured the island, with stops at the Brimstone Fortress and Romney Botanical Gardens. It was a very nice bus, and a well run, well priced tour.

On our sailing in April as well as our upcoming sailing this month, the catamaran St Kitts to Nevis excursion has been offered. Lunch on the beach (chicken, hot dogs and salads) and beverages (soda and punch) were included. We enjoyed it so much that we've booked it once again. The price was $109 per person.

I suggest that if you don't see it listed on your cruise planner give Celebrity a call. Hopefully they can help.

We also enjoyed the ship tour to Nevis....great boat ride over, great van tour of the island followed by lunch and beach time. Saw Hamilton's birthplace and where Lord Nelson was married, toured a resort on the mountain, and had a wonderful stop at the hot springs. One of the best tours and guides ever and definitely the best we've had in the Caribbean.

We are on the Silhouette sailing Dec 8 and we booked the catamaran to Nevis thru the ship. It was $109. Not sure exactly when we purchased, but it must have been some time in early October, as soon as they offered the St. Kitt's excursions. There didn't seem to be too many excursions, so I wanted to snag one as I believe there will be 5 ships in port at St. Kitt's that same day.

Edited by Sammigar
changed to to too

Wow. I don't see how you purchased a St. Kitts excursion for Dec. 8 as when I pull that up for my reservation, there are NO excursions offered. Looks like I better call today. Thanks again for all the info in the Nevis tour.

I'm simply going to "manage my reservation" and then clicking on "explore cruise planner".

Choices that come up: 2 different catamaran sails, 2 different dolphin swims, 1 kayak and snorkel, 1 catamaran and snorkel, 1 speed boat and snorkel, 1 other snorkel adventure and a rain forest adventure.

We did that last one the last time we were in St. Kitts. It's a beautiful tour.

If you're not able to see them, at least now you know what they are and can call Celebrity to find out more about one that interests you and can book it.

Hope the info helps and that you have a great cruise!