New to Royal questions on dining

HR Queen

Trying to book dining on line. We are sailing in December. When I try to book the 3 night package it is not available on any of the days.....so we booked 2 separate and figure we have to do it that way? I also booked 2 anytime dinners then it would not let me book any more days. This is a 9 day cruise. How else do you do the anytime? Just show up & wait? We have only been on Celebrity & HA so have not done the on line reservation thing. Thanks Much!!

Trying to book dining on line. We are sailing in December. When I try to book the 3 night package it is not available on any of the days.....so we booked 2 separate and figure we have to do it that way?

The multi-night specialty dining packages can be purchased in advance but you need to make those reservations on board. Be sure to read T&C for any restrictions on the package.

In the cruise planner you can make any MTD or individual specialty restaurant reservations but not the multi-night dining packages.

I've had problems booking MyTime Dining reservations in the past after the first couple. Had to clean out my cache and cookies or use a different browser. Really irritating if you need to do this one at a time, clean cache, and do the next one.