Vista or Harmony of the Seas

....and now back to your regularly scheduled program....

royal has nice rooms but the Havana concept is far superior to anything with the possible exception of the way,way overpriced royal "sky,owner of the amusement park, overlooking the ride" suites. They cost how much more....how many of them are there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL, really? The Havana cabins are a joke. I would love to have listened in on that meeting.

"How do we make these special, more exclusive cabins that we can charge a lot more for"... "Why not have the balcony open up right to a deck where peole can just walk by and look right in!" ... "OMG, Bob, that's brilliant. The guests will have to close their curtains and not even have a view, and no privacy on their balcony at all. Let's go to lunch"... "Sure, I'm hungry. And by the way, the Carnival cheerleaders will still swear its the best thing ever. I love my job"

LOL, really? The Havana cabins are a joke. I would love to have listened in on that meeting.

"How do we make these special, more exclusive cabins that we can charge a lot more for"... "Why not have the balcony open up right to a deck where peole can just walk by and look right in!" ... "OMG, Bob, that's brilliant. The guests will have to close their curtains and not even have a view, and no privacy on their balcony at all. Let's go to lunch"... "Sure, I'm hungry. And by the way, the Carnival cheerleaders will still swear its the best thing ever. I love my job"

Lol, too much coffee this morning? How was your stay in a Havana cabana room? How many people walk by on a day? I have been in virtually every type of balcony room Carnival has including Captains Suite, GS, VS, etc. the Havana concept is probably the biggest home run for Carnival in the last 15 years. Not even disputable. Try one and then let me know. Btw you experience Havana without the cabana balcony . Home run look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Havana is Carnival dipping their toes into the water to test a true, onboard class system.

While conceptually I cannot disagree, a fairly weak one compared to the competition. Haven, and arguably royal go much further.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jimbo5544