Help! Edocs aren't there to print!@

ktmac1

You will not have problem since you can check in without docs. Might take a little longer getting into terminal if that person has to check computer first.

Edocs are not available online 24 hours before cruise.

As said, you will be fine. After all, that piece of paper does not prove anything. Only their computers count.

Now, the real question is why folks wait until the last day to print them? There have been lots of folks that discovered problems with either the checkin info, or the reservation when they went to print. Much easier to clear up the week before.

Not slamming the OP - just warning others to make sure everything is okay.

As said, you will be fine. After all, that piece of paper does not prove anything. Only their computers count.

Now, the real question is why folks wait until the last day to print them? There have been lots of folks that discovered problems with either the checkin info, or the reservation when they went to print. Much easier to clear up the week before.

That was my question---why would anyone wait until the day before to print edocs? I was checking constantly, expecting them to be ready by day 60, but they were ready about one week sooner. And I was able to print luggage tags also.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funny story....We leave Nov 11 out of NYC on the GEM. 2 weeks ago I started our online check in. Then forgot all about it. Went upstairs last week to grab our passports to finish the online book, only to discover my husbands expired on 4/2017. UGH...Long story short, we had to make an appt to go in person into Boston for an emergency passport renewal. DH went in on Tuesday and had his passport in our mailbox on Thursday. Needless to say, I will never wait this long to check in for a cruise I booked 6 mos ago. A lesson learned!!l