Has anyone else had a problem with Princess Cruise lines responding to a question?

Ken The Kanuck

I sent Princess this inquiry several weeks ago and although they stated that they would get back to me in a few business days they have never bothered to respond. Am I just wasting my time with these people?

Thanks

Ken

Question or Comment: On our recent cruise Vancouver to Vancouver on the Star Princess, I developed an allergic reaction to something which developed about a day after San Franciso. My lower lip got quite swollen and I developed itchy bumps on my inner thigh area. I am 65 years old and have never had an allergic reaction to any thing. I took some Benadryl when we got home and that helped, but Ran out of them a few days ago and the bumps have come back. My wife took a picture of my lip when I was sitting on my bed in cabin B629. If you send me a regular email address, I can send you the picture.

Desired outcome: I would like to know if anyone else has got this.

Depends on type of question and at what level the answer needs to come from. Usually, I get answers by a phone call.

You may also want to post this on the Princess Cruise Forum for more response.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I received a phone call from a rep about a week after I sent complaints. Both times the rep was able to give me a satisfactory answer. But my complaints were easy to resolve. There doesn't seem to be a good answer to your question--at least not something that Princess would be able to disclose to you