Serenity Drink Menu

Wanna_Cruize

Hopefully this is available on my upcoming cruises. Sad that most of the wines listed that I know I like are only sold by the bottle.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I think some wines might only be available by the bottle on Serenity, but avail by the glass in the dining room. Also, if the ship has a steakhouse, then finer wines are available at the bar there. No need to eat there, you can just go to the bar there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think some wines might only be available by the bottle on Serenity, but avail by the glass in the dining room. Also, if the ship has a steakhouse, then finer wines are available at the bar there. No need to eat there, you can just go to the bar there.

Thanks for the tips I will definitely be checking them out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Ok, here’s the rundown so far:

Serenity Sparkling Sangria: very light, yet a bit tart. Refreshing, easy to drink in the sun.

Berry Sangria: red Sangria with sweet berry notes. DH said it reminded him of a cherry jolly rancher

Traditional Sangria-White: very light, not sweet but also not too tart. Goes down so easy on a bright sunny day.

I tried a few of these too... for research purposes (on the Glory last week) The Tropical Mule was really good (but you have to like the banana flavor) ... the Coconut martini was too coconut for me and not sweet enough (the water did not really add any sweetness to cut the liquor IMO) and the Serenity Martini was really tasty but I subbed vodka for gin since I am not a gin drinker....

This isn't awesome! I wonder, since they are selling some of the wines by the bottle, if you are allowed to take the bottle back to your room? Or do they hold the remainder there for refills like if you order a bottle in the MDR? I love the moscato, but to buy a bottle from the Fun Shops before our cruise to be delivered to our stateroom, it's $10 more than the even the price on the ship!

I found the coconut martini burned down to my toenails. Given the amount of alcohol in it, we passed it around the bar knowing for a fact that it would kill what ever disease any fellow cruisers were carrying. We all agreed that it must be similar to drinking kerosene. So I ordered 3 Carnival Cosmos to help me overcome the disappointment.....

Ok, here’s the rundown so far:

Serenity Sparkling Sangria: very light, yet a bit tart. Refreshing, easy to drink in the sun.

Berry Sangria: red Sangria with sweet berry notes. DH said it reminded him of a cherry jolly rancher

Traditional Sangria-White: very light, not sweet but also not too tart. Goes down so easy on a bright sunny day.

So do you know if this menu fleet wide right now? We are cruising this saturday on the Magic and hoping to try some of these new options. :D

I saw that one of my favorite champagnes is $45 for 1/2 bottle. Does anyone know if that is included on the CHEERS package? I know the limit is $50 for a "glass", but don't know if 1/2 bottles are included. Thanks for posting the Serenity menus! I love it!

I tried a few of these too... for research purposes (on the Glory last week) The Tropical Mule was really good (but you have to like the banana flavor) ... the Coconut martini was too coconut for me and not sweet enough (the water did not really add any sweetness to cut the liquor IMO) and the Serenity Martini was really tasty but I subbed vodka for gin since I am not a gin drinker....

All of these sounded good to me. I'll have to try them.