Changed Itinerary but shore excursions not updated

trihawks1

Currently booked on Freedom in December. The itinerary changed from St. Maarten to Antigua. When logging in to my cruise planner, the shore excursions still show St. Maarten and not Antigua. Checking to see if others have had itineraries changed to see when they usually get this corrected/updated so we can book an excursion?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Currently booked on Freedom in December. The itinerary changed from St. Maarten to Antigua. When logging in to my cruise planner, the shore excursions still show St. Maarten and not Antigua. Checking to see if others have had itineraries changed to see when they usually get this corrected/updated so we can book an excursion?

We’ve been dealing with the same issue with our cruise on Serenade at the end of this month. After a few days, it was updated. I’m assuming the same will true for you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm on the Dec 9 freedom with the same change and it took about two days to update them. I did book already. I noticed none of the Antigua tours were on sale when they had the deal in the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Take a look in the Ports of Call and a possible private vendor if you want to make sure you have something booked.

Second this advice. We are going to Antigua on our December Serenade cruise and found several private tour operators recommended on the Ports of Call board. We are booked with one, at a reasonable price, and looking forward to it. The nice thing is that many private tour operators do not require payment or deposit in advance, so if RCL does release excursions and you are interested, you only need to let the private tour people know and book the ship's excursion instead.

Pat

I looked yesterday on my cruise planner for the Freedom Dec 9 cruise and it only showed St Maarten excursions not Antigua. The itinerary also had not changed to show Antigua. I will keep checking and hope for the best. Yes I looked under just the port to see what is offered overall...just need to be able to book the excursions since its 30 days before the cruise.

I looked yesterday on my cruise planner for the Freedom Dec 9 cruise and it only showed St Maarten excursions not Antigua. The itinerary also had not changed to show Antigua. I will keep checking and hope for the best. Yes I looked under just the port to see what is offered overall...just need to be able to book the excursions since its 30 days before the cruise.

Very strange. I am on the same cruise and mine is updated. Perhaps try calling? If you have an idea which you want to book. Or try a different browser, clearing cache? I booked an Antigua excursion last Friday.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk