"Live" From The Oasis of the Seas. November 12-19, 2017.

never seen inside the lifeboats - didn't know what I expected but that was not it - loving your photos and review - can't wait 59 days and counting for me
Me neither! Kept looking at the seats trying to figure out how you sit on them? Let's hope we don't have to find out!!! Can't wait!

Loving the pictures, keep them coming!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Me neither! Kept looking at the seats trying to figure out how you sit on them? Let's hope we don't have to find out!!! Can't wait!

Loving the pictures, keep them coming!

BonVoyage

Dawna

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I suppose, if a frequent cruiser does not know what the inside of a life boat looks like... That's a good thing right;p

dp

Were you able to get your Izumi Hibachi dinner included as part of the Ultimate Dining Package? I know it's not normally included which is why I was curious.

Yes, I did it as part of package. Only place I had to pay was my lunch at Johnny Rockets which doesn't seem right with me as the day before which also was a port day I did lunch at Sabor and did not have to pay.

On Saturday I'm doing the galley tour and lunch as that is part of it as I was advised. I've also read but haven't confirmed that it also includes the sushi making class and cupcake making classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its insane to see almost half of those chairs by the pool are not occupied but have towels on them...

They won’t be when I’m on! After 30 minutes, the towels are coming off! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk