"Live" From The Oasis of the Seas. November 12-19, 2017.

Tonight's dinner was at 150 Central Park

menu

BAE4B1A3-BDC0-4A48-8D88-E293F4D3B634_zps7byf7bsl.jpg

It no longer changes twice a week.

Cucumber Martini

81802A60-2BEE-48F6-AD34-54C3569B9292_zps2kg0qoho.jpg

Lobster

76DC8B07-7F7B-401F-8D75-43418B44AE90_zpsvpnx9txi.jpg

Cod

EB55FD58-ADFF-438A-9C38-19E6CB5FAB9B_zpsjk4jg81q.jpg

Salts

22FC238F-481C-4F24-9A8D-AB88FE7D3C33_zps7k3ug9kr.jpg

Since its lobster night in main dining room, everyone also got a lobster tail with their meal in 150

595ED1FE-6367-49AE-839C-0DFB505AF3FB_zpsptneqogu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In CP 150 they put an assortment of salts from places around the world on your table. Each has a unique flavor profile. We actually enjoyed them.

It's a signature thing for 150, and happy to see they are still offering the "taste of salt around the world" type appetizer. We love them too! :hearteyes:

In CP 150 they put an assortment of salts from places around the world on your table. Each has a unique flavor profile. We actually enjoyed them.

To add a bit; the salts are served along with a selection of breads and unsalted butter. You can spread some butter on a roll and sprinkle a little salt of your choice. Great way to compare the various flavor profiles of the salt selections.

To add a bit; the salts are served along with a selection of breads and unsalted butter. You can spread some butter on a roll and sprinkle a little salt of your choice. Great way to compare the various flavor profiles of the salt selections.

This is exactly what I did last night. It's amazing. I'll be eating there again tonight, looking forward to the taste of the salts again.

My favorite was the one that tasted like eggs...can't remember which country that one was from.

I thought something looked strange, until I realized that is one of the rare times that the Lady O is docked on the port side. Perhaps doing life boat drills on the starboard side?

They did do drills this morning. Don't recall them lowering life boats though.

They did do drills this morning. Don't recall them lowering life boats though.

That makes sense, otherwise Oasis usually docks Starboard side, which is what she is actually set up for with the escalator. Hoping she is port side again in two weeks, which gives us a good view of the dock from our port side balcony of the late runners coming back from Senor Frogs, etc. ;p;)

Very much enjoying your great review and pictures! Have directed our roll call 11/26 thread members to cruise along with you too...getting ready for our turn! :)