MSC Prepaid Drink Vouchers Cancelled

hummer88

Effective 10/16/17, the 18 voucher package (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and the 7 bottle house wine package were canceled. Maybe others I have not discovered. Packages that were already purchased will be honored onboard but no new sales as of that date. This decision, which came from the corporate office in Europe, completely blindsided the folks in the USA office (many thought it was just an IT glitch for over a week) and is creating numerous problems internally.

So far, no new package replacements have been announced.

Bret

Does this include vouchers that come with the Experiences? We're booked in a Fantastica Balcony for our Christmas and new Years cruise and are supposed to get 12 free drink vouchers. Will we still get these? We're sailing 12/23/17 on the Divina if that makes a difference. It'll be my 1st MSC cruise and I can't wait to get onboard!!!! :D

Does this include vouchers that come with the Experiences? We're booked in a Fantastica Balcony for our Christmas and new Years cruise and are supposed to get 12 free drink vouchers. Will we still get these? We're sailing 12/23/17 on the Divina if that makes a difference. It'll be my 1st MSC cruise and I can't wait to get onboard!!!! :D

The Fantastica vouchers are still listed with the experience while booking. My cruise isn't until end of May so I can't share personal experience but expect our vouchers to be honored.

What if we have the free vouchers that came as part of the deal we booked. We cruise in July. So now they just take away part of the package they sold us?

Our sailing was after the 16/10 cancellation date but we booked in March, we got our free fantastica vouchers. The free vouchers look completely different to the drinks vouchers, you can't mix them up. However our son was still able to buy another 18 drinks vouchers just a few days before we sailed in November.

Edited by ssmea03
You didn't include my post.