Set Sail Pass ?

5280mom

Printing our paperwork and luggage tags for Oasis this upcoming weekend. We are traveling with two teens in an adjoining room, reservations are linked. One set sail pass has all four of us listed with the bar code to our reservation, the kids' reservation shows both kids completed on screen but only the oldest is on the set sail pass??? Do I need to print this second room's set sail pass or will the one with all four of us be sufficient and someone will figure out we are in two rooms on two separate reservation numbers? For what its worth, luggage tags are available for both rooms.

Printing our paperwork and luggage tags for Oasis this upcoming weekend. We are traveling with two teens in an adjoining room, reservations are linked. One set sail pass has all four of us listed with the bar code to our reservation, the kids' reservation shows both kids completed on screen but only the oldest is on the set sail pass??? Do I need to print this second room's set sail pass or will the one with all four of us be sufficient and someone will figure out we are in two rooms on two separate reservation numbers? For what its worth, luggage tags are available for both rooms.

I'd take both SetSail passes.

Since you are all listed on one SetSail pass you are fine. It has to do with all of you being on one account and you being their legal guardians. We did a cruise with our kids and grandkids. My oldest grandson was in our room, but his parents had him on their account and were the guardians. He was listed on their SetSail pass even though he was in our room. He had to go through check in with them and not us. But I agree with Bob, take both just in case.

The key thing RCCL wants is someone to be responsible for all the charges of the 5 cruisers. With one set sale pass that lists the 5 cruisers, there is also a named individual designated at the one who will guarantee payment of charges made by the 5 cruisers.