How to find out what Musical Entertainment is offered on a future cruise?

DaisyL

We much prefer the live musical entertainment on the ships now, such as contemporary/dance bands, calypso music, piano/vocals- Schooner bar, easy listening, guitar player, etc. How do we find out what's being offered on a particular cruise, before booking? We are at a point where we have our preferences now, with specific live entertainment and this can make or break a cruise for us.

Having been on many cruises now and seen them all, we don't really care for the Main Theatre type of shows any more such as comedians, hypnotists, jugglers, magic shows ... and although we like the big production shows- How many more times do I want to see Rock of Ages, The Gift or Spectra on Anthem, or see Broadway Rhythm & Rhymes on Grandeur again, although we loved them? We've enjoyed seeing Love and Marriage game, Quest, Dancing with the Stripes, Adult Karaoke Superstar or Talent Search,etc. in the past, they're the same ole now.

We follow the music now! But also want to avoid others... saw a minor singing duo act on one cruise line, that we thought was Karaoke (which I will not name) years later to see them as feature performers every night in the Atrium, on another cruise line....arghhh. Would not have booked the cruise if we knew prior...lol.

We much prefer the live musical entertainment on the ships now, such as contemporary/dance bands, calypso music, piano/vocals- Schooner bar, easy listening, guitar player, etc. How do we find out what's being offered on a particular cruise, before booking? We are at a point where we have our preferences now, with specific live entertainment and this can make or break a cruise for us.

Having been on many cruises now and seen them all, we don't really care for the Main Theatre type of shows any more such as comedians, hypnotists, jugglers, magic shows ... and although we like the big production shows- How many more times do I want to see Rock of Ages, The Gift or Spectra on Anthem, or see Broadway Rhythm & Rhymes on Grandeur again, although we loved them? We've enjoyed seeing Love and Marriage game, Quest, Dancing with the Stripes, Adult Karaoke Superstar or Talent Search,etc. in the past, they're the same ole now.

We follow the music now! But also want to avoid others... saw a minor singing duo act on one cruise line, that we thought was Karaoke (which I will not name) years later to see them as feature performers every night in the Atrium, on another cruise line....arghhh. Would not have booked the cruise if we knew prior...lol.

Send an e mail to Web_ reservations@rccl.com with your request about 3 weeks prior to your cruise.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

You cannot find out prior to booking unless you are doing so about a month out. Acts change all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But aren't the bands, piano player, duo's, etc. booked for a specific contract for example 6 weeks, 3 mo, 6 mo,....on a particular ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums