Loyalty Onboard Credit

carnivaljunkie

I just booked a Cruise using a Future Cruise Deposit Voucher and was given the $100.00 on board credit for the FCD. I was also given $100.00 per person OBC for being on a recent cruise. I am a four star Mariner and have never been given this OBC in the past. I tried to get it on other cruises I am already booked on, but was told that you only get it once. Does anyone have a reference or information for this past cruiser benefit?

Thanks,

Dean

I just booked a Cruise using a Future Cruise Deposit Voucher and was given the $100.00 on board credit for the FCD. I was also given $100.00 per person OBC for being on a recent cruise. I am a four star Mariner and have never been given this OBC in the past. I tried to get it on other cruises I am already booked on, but was told that you only get it once. Does anyone have a reference or information for this past cruiser benefit?

Thanks,

Dean

The promo code is ZPM or ZPN. It basically gives the same OBC credit as the one given for your FCD, essentially doubling the FCD if you book within 60 days of disembarkation. Sometimes, but not always, HAL sends you an email to remind you of the credit. If not, you can still get it just by mentioning it to your travel agent or PCC. If neither of these people have informed you of this in the past, I suggest you start dealing with someone else.

Thanks,

Dean

You can get it more than once, but it is for new bookings only within 60 days or so of exiting the ship. It can not be added to existing reservations.

The promo code is ZPM or ZPN. It basically gives the same OBC credit as the one given for your FCD, essentially doubling the FCD if you book within 60 days of disembarkation. Sometimes, but not always, HAL sends you an email to remind you of the credit. If not, you can still get it just by mentioning it to your travel agent or PCC. If neither of these people have informed you of this in the past, I suggest you start dealing with someone else.

You can use it on more than one cruise - I just booked my second one on Friday. HOWEVER, the code is not ZPM. It is VPM.

Thank you all for bring up this topic and explaining it. I got off the Westerdam on Nov. 6th and booked a cruise on the Oosterdam on Nov. 16th. No e-mail from HAL and the HAL employee who booked it forgot to tell me. I did not tell him about my recent cruise and we spent a lot of time booking airfare with HAL.

I read this thread, called HAL, and received the credit. It pays to follow cruise critic!!!:):):):)

Thank you all for bring up this topic and explaining it. I got off the Westerdam on Nov. 6th and booked a cruise on the Oosterdam on Nov. 16th. No e-mail from HAL and the HAL employee who booked it forgot to tell me. I did not tell him about my recent cruise and we spent a lot of time booking airfare with HAL.

I read this thread, called HAL, and received the credit. It pays to follow cruise critic!!!:):):):)

Yep, it sure pays to follow CC! Now, its your turn to give back to the message board with something you learned. Play it forward.