Ncl perks

lb0456

Why do you think you're too late for this special? According to the countdown clock on the NCL website, it's good for another hour. If you are wanting to book through a TA, book online on the NCL website and then transfer to your TA of choice tomorrow. You get all the benefits transferred as well.

Right now NCL has an offer of all 5 free at sea if you book an Oceanview room or higher. Does anyone know how often they do this? I'm too late for this one.

Thanks

I believe it is the only time they have ever done this.

I wanted time to do some research.

Gotcha. Actually this is at least the second time in the last month. You stand a pretty good shot of it happening again in the not too distant future with this being the holiday season. Last minute Christmas sales and end of year ones can sometimes bring this around again. Go ahead and get your research done so you can be ready to pull the trigger when it pops up again.

I was told that "family sails free" as part of the pick 5, was not valid during the summer high season. Then the TA said I was in luck, my Aug. 27th sailing would include that. So I'm wondering if there really is a cut-off point, as I want to do a sailing in June 2020.

I was told that "family sails free" as part of the pick 5, was not valid during the summer high season. Then the TA said I was in luck, my Aug. 27th sailing would include that. So I'm wondering if there really is a cut-off point, as I want to do a sailing in June 2020.

From casual observation there isn't any hard cut-off point. The free 3 and 4 can vary by date by ship. That being said, summer (mid June to late August) is high season and less likely to have the free 3 4.

If you go to the NCL site you can pick to show which sailings are included.

Side note:

You might find this attractive - Go to the NCL website - dark blue banner bar "Specials" - menu - click

on "Insider Offers"

Check on this frequently - something may catch your interest - there is always something - browse around

While you may have an affinity for NCL 'Bah Hum Bug' there are other cruise lines that may have what you

are looking for.

With the perks/promo packages two primary items keeping coming back continually:

UBP - beverage package

SDP - dining package

Others - Internet - Shore Excursions - 3/4 pax free

These are routinely offered for Balcony cabins - surprised about this Ocean View category.

As noted keep coming back to see what is available.

If this current (past) offering pans out to be a winner - NCL may offered it yet again.

Might be a come-on to get you to upgrade to a balcony - offer attractive rates for the OV

with perks and for a few dollars more open that port hole window to a balcony with/out the perks/promos.