Looking For Recent Experience Getting Vibe Passes On Getaway

broadwaycam

In February, NCL increased the number of people with Priority Boarding to include Havens (suites), Ambassador, Platinum Plus, Platinum, and assisted boarding. If you are in General Boarding, you have to be in one of the first boarding groups. The Getaway boards from both Terminal B and Terminal C, either of which may start General Boarding first.

Can anyone recently on the Getaway let me know how hard it was to get Vibe passes? How many passes does the Getaway have?

Not sure how many they gave out but I was in boarding group 1 a couple of weeks ago. Security opened just before 10am, I'd say at least 25-30 people were ahead of me between those sitting down and the line. I moved quickly but didn't run, to Guest Services and got number 14.

So get there before 9:30, closer to 9, camp out in front of the area where you will be boarding once you get to that area (most people sit in the wrong area under a big "Boarding" sign. The actual area is past the drinks set up and all of the seating. there is a cardboard type of big sign that says that's where you board), move quickly once they board group 1 and you should be good.

• 1 month later...

So Purpletequila or anyone...if we have the 9:30am boarding, you are saying we go to which entrance? And then after boarding where to go to actually get the passes if we are lucky enough? Sorry, just want to make sure! :confused:

So Purpletequila or anyone...if we have the 9:30am boarding, you are saying we go to which entrance? And then after boarding where to go to actually get the passes if we are lucky enough? Sorry, just want to make sure! :confused:

General boarding starts between 11:00 and 11:30. You may get a “time to arrive at port” of 9:30, but that is not the time you get on the ship. Per purple’s post, you need to get to the port before then, wait until security opens at 10:00, have every thing ready (credit card, passport, health questionnaire) to speed check in, then stage at the boarding door in the waiting area upstairs until boarding starts at 11:30. Also considering that NCL boards from two different terminals (B and C) which are independent of each other. You will want to go directly to Guest Services onboard.

General boarding starts between 11:00 and 11:30. You may get a “time to arrive at port” of 9:30, but that is not the time you get on the ship. Per purple’s post, you need to get to the port before then, wait until security opens at 10:00, have every thing ready (credit card, passport, health questionnaire) to speed check in, then stage at the boarding door in the waiting area upstairs until boarding starts at 11:30. Also considering that NCL boards from two different terminals (B and C) which are independent of each other. You will want to go directly to Guest Services onboard.

So people with Priority boarding are almost guaranteed to get vibe passes if they want?

The Vibe pass is for a "adult only" area on the ship which you must pay extra for. I don't know how many passes there are but I heard their gone in the first couple hours after boarding. If you want a pass I would purchase it as soon as you get on board! I want to purchase one too.