NCL UK - Just Cruise (from 1st December)

Froggitt

Looks like it includes.......,last minute GTY (IX OX BX MX) and service charges, All other Premium All Inclusive amenities are excluded from this fare.

Selected cruises upto May, mainly December and January.

Feel Free to JUST CRUISE… for the best fare going

Here at Norwegian Cruise Line we recognise that everyone’s idea of the perfect cruise holiday is different, and that’s why we continually develop and refine the range of offerings we provide to ensure you always enjoy the holiday of your dreams.

And now we’re delighted to introduce a new way for you to experience our premium contemporary holidays at sea. Launching 1 December 2017, JUST CRUISE offers you the best fares available at the time of booking, which include service charge but without any additional included 'extras'.

JUST CRUISE fares will be available on a limited number of selected sailings with daily-changing prices responding to our guests’ demand. Staterooms will be on a guarantee basis (guarantee staterooms), meaning that your exact stateroom number will only be advised when you access your final e-docs. Look what’s in it for you:

• A premium contemporary cruise experience at the best available fare at the time of booking.
  • Exceptional dining, award-winning entertainment, activities and service charge included.
  • The reassurance of a guarantee stateroom in your booked category anywhere on the ship.
  • The opportunity, should you wish, to upgrade to Premium All Inclusive cruising with extras worth more than £1,200 per stateroom for a comparatively small price difference.

Now with a choice of JUST CRUISE on selected ships and itineraries and Premium All Inclusive on every ship in the fleet, you have a choice of ways to experience the freedom of a Norwegian Cruise Line holiday.

It seems identical to what is offered on the US website. GTY cabins receive no promos but get their cabin at a great price. For those who don't drink or want speicalty dining, it's a great deal as long as you don't care where your cabin is located.

Is there a question here or just an announcement? Just wondering if you're looking for confirmation of info...

Cheers

It seems identical to what is offered on the US website. GTY cabins receive no promos but get their cabin at a great price. For those who don't drink or want speicalty dining, it's a great deal as long as you don't care where your cabin is located.

Is there a question here or just an announcement? Just wondering if you're looking for confirmation of info...

Cheers

Not looking for any confirmation, I posted the confirmation.

Does the US site include the daily service charge?

The 'just cruise' price makes the other prices look exorbitantly expensive. Is it my imagination or have the other prices gone up to make 'just cruise' look like a bargain? I feel like I might have been priced out of the NCL cruise market

Just as an example on Bliss TA:

EU Site:

BX (Just Cruise) : €1439

BD (All Inclusive) : €2159

USA Site:

BX (No Perks) : € 1,041 ($1239)

BD (With Perks) : € 1,420 ($1689)

is the us price with all costs? tax, daily service charge and the service charge for the drink package? something else?

For a better comparison with the German Prices:

We are paying for the Bliss TA BF Balcony (incl. UBP and Wifi perk) per person:

1449,00 $ Cabin price

96,23 $ Taxes and fees

213,69 $ UBP Service charge

167,88 $ Gratuties (Daily service charge)

1926,80 $ in total -> 1619,55 Euro (plus 100 $ Onboardcredit from our Travelagent per person)

Bliss TA category BX (sailaway price) would have been

1199,00 $ Cabin price

96,23 $ Taxes and fees

167,88 $ Gratuities (Daily service charge)

1463,11 $ in total -> 1229,80 Euro (plus 50 $ Onboardcredit from our Travelagent per person)

Edited by Tina-Obk

Cheers

They get the daily service charge ("DSC") included in the "Just Cruise" fare, whereas it is an additional $13.99 per person per day in the US and Canada.

Well...I tracked a few cruises...and most of them the new just cruise prize is more or almost the same (10-20 cheaper) than the X Cabin b4...so you basicly pay the same or sometimes even more (100 on one cruise) and you dont have the UBP included anymore...

As far as I see it...no reason to book just cruise...I rather book with my USTA...get to choose the cabin...will still check b4 every cruise...

And not to forget they increased the service charge from 18 to 20...

I could have understood just cruise if they dropped the prices ... but it is an increase...

Btw on all my tracked cruises they raised prices for the normal cabins...

Wow