Email address for Maitre’d

volmoma

I have 8 of us staying in 3 separate rooms (family & friends), all rooms with different last names. However, I booked all the rooms at the same time. So do I need to email the Maitre'd to ensure we will all be sitting at the same table, or is that just assumed? TIF,

Tallyfins

I have 8 of us staying in 3 separate rooms (family & friends), all rooms with different last names. However, I booked all the rooms at the same time. So do I need to email the Maitre'd to ensure we will all be sitting at the same table, or is that just assumed? TIF,

Tallyfins

Make sure your agent has each booking number assigned / linked together

Hello. I have never emailed the Maitre'd on a ship. I am wondering what some of the common reasons people email them?? Want to make sure I'm not missing anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have emailed a few cruises-- never got my request. I dont know why it works for some but not all. Dont send emails to far out from the cruise.. but not close enough where changes cant be made

Now I want to request a table for JUST my family-- honey and I and 4 kids-- two who are age 5 one who is special needs. that i do not want to subject other people to.

I would like NOT to have a booth that holds 4 people and sq me in there

i would rather not have a table along the rail because with that 5 year old you just dont know

I would love the table for 6 by a window because i would put him at the edge and let him just look out.

so whats the email for Liberty

how about pride?? my son has food allergies and we are doing anytime dining....

help would be greatly appreciated

How old is your son?

One of the reasons traditional dining woulda been better as your wait staff learns about the allergy early in your cruise and will follow through the rest of the week. Anytime dining you need to explain it night after night

How old is your son?

One of the reasons traditional dining woulda been better as your wait staff learns about the allergy early in your cruise and will follow through the rest of the week. Anytime dining you need to explain it night after night

son is 16. we were told not to worry about doing any time dining. we addressed it with the carnival travel agent when we booked the cruise a year ago.

thanks for the head up on the allergies. our last cruise was with RCCL.

Amazing. Just sent email a few hours ago to the Magic email address and already received a Confirmation from the Maitre’D

If you’re wanting to book chefs table, just make sure you include in your email

- size of party

- names

- booking numbers

- cabin numbers

John Heald posted not so long ago about it being a waste of time emailing the maitre'd. The are instructed by carnival not to reply to these emails.

That’s funny cause I just sent an email to the Maitre’D email and within a few hours received a confirmation . What does that tell you ?

John Heald posted not so long ago about it being a waste of time emailing the maitre'd. The are instructed by carnival not to reply to these emails.

Not everyone reads JH post; however, I have emailed MD's to make a request - only one replied, but the requests were always granted. I'm not sure what Heald means by it being a waste of time.

He asked again today for people to please not email the maitre'd.