Forget the Yacht Club, now there is the CC....

basketballdad

:eek: Those must be some pretty big suite cases! ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Apparently you have never packed a suitcase. We do it all the time and never has packing 2 suits plus other clothes exceed our alloted weight of 50 pounds.

Sorry, couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

The price I paid for my Inside YC cabin/suite was only $1,250 per person. This includes so much: Deluxe Drink Package, Free Room Service & Pizza, YC Dining Room & outside buffet, private pool & spa, high tea, cabin mini-bar, Butler services, upgraded bedding & brand toiletries, spa access, and most importantly, MSC actually cares about their YC passengers!

For the money, this is among the best values in the whole travel industry. Often going the "el cheapo route," will cost you more, not only in money, but enjoyment of your overall experience. You can fly Spirit Airlines in a middle seat, with many extra fees, to be miserable: or fly American First Class, which when all fees are added, is not much more. You arrive at your destination happy and refreshed, while with Spirit, not so much!

The price I paid for my Inside YC cabin/suite was only $1,250 per person. This includes so much: Deluxe Drink Package, Free Room Service & Pizza, YC Dining Room & outside buffet, private pool & spa, high tea, cabin mini-bar, Butler services, upgraded bedding & brand toiletries, spa access, and most importantly, MSC actually cares about their YC passengers!

For the money, this is among the best values in the whole travel industry. Often going the "el cheapo route," will cost you more, not only in money, but enjoyment of your overall experience. You can fly Spirit Airlines in a middle seat, with many extra fees, to be miserable: or fly American First Class, which when all fees are added, is not much more. You arrive at your destination happy and refreshed, while with Spirit, not so much!

Well there you have it.

Apparently you have never packed a suitcase. We do it all the time and never has packing 2 suits plus other clothes exceed our alloted weight of 50 pounds.

Sorry, couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

Tony, Tony, Tony. You've gotta read the posts. BBallDad mentioned packing two suites (obviously an unintentional typo) and I posted that it would take a couple of mighty big "suite cases", NOT suitcases. Do you get it now? :rolleyes: