Daytime hotel use in Miami

jeninthecity

Hello!! I'm traveling with a group of people and we are hoping to rent a hotel for the day after we get off the ship. We don't fly out until that evening. I know there are excursions we can do but given that it's the end of our vacation we thought it might be nice to just relax for the day. We have found that some hotels will let you use their facilities and hold your luggage for you but they don't actually give you a room you can use. There is 6 of us and we'd hope to find a place in South Beach but if you have any information about any hotels in the Miami area that offer this service it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

The problem we are having is that there is 6 of us and for the hotels that actually include a room for day use won't rent one room they want us to reserve 2 or 3 rooms. We think that would be a waste given that we aren't going to actually be using the room but it might be our only option.

Hello!! I'm traveling with a group of people and we are hoping to rent a hotel for the day after we get off the ship. We don't fly out until that evening. I know there are excursions we can do but given that it's the end of our vacation we thought it might be nice to just relax for the day. We have found that some hotels will let you use their facilities and hold your luggage for you but they don't actually give you a room you can use. There is 6 of us and we'd hope to find a place in South Beach but if you have any information about any hotels in the Miami area that offer this service it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

It would probably be a far better value to stay overnight and fly out the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums