Entertainment

prince34

Unfortunately no.... Occasionally for an inaugaural cruise they may book someone well known. I believe Jay Leno was on the Vista when she sailed out of NY. You would have a better chance of seeing well known Musicians ,,,,as Carnival sometimes schedules concert series cruises ...but these are well advertised and scheduled

The only famous comedian we’ve seen onboard has been Rondell Sheridan. He played the Dad in That’s So Raven. Others have been on the late night talk shows etc.

Which Playlist Production shows are on the Splendor?

Hi,

My wife and I will be sailing on the Carnival Splendor in March 2018. Anyone know what shows they will have, comedians (anyone famous)?

prince34

Sure, and Gordon Ramsey will be doing the cooking in the MDR. You always get what you pay for!

The only famous comedian we’ve seen onboard has been Rondell Sheridan. He played the Dad in That’s So Raven. Others have been on the late night talk shows etc.

Looks like they'll some pretty good shows:

Motor City, Divas, Latin Nights, Heart of Soul

Normally the cruises we've been in the past have good entertainment, we'll have to wait and see!

Looks like they'll some pretty good shows:

Motor City, Divas, Latin Nights, Heart of Soul

Normally the cruises we've been in the past have good entertainment, we'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for the info. Looks like we’ll see a few new shows.

Hi,

My wife and I will be sailing on the Carnival Splendor in March 2018. Anyone know what shows they will have, comedians (anyone famous)?

prince34

Shows use to be MUCH better now BLAH !!! Best entertainment are the comedians.

Never heard of So Raven but Rondell was hilariously funny on Miracle in Sept. Would love to sail with him again.

Never heard of So Raven but Rondell was hilariously funny on Miracle in Sept. Would love to sail with him again.

That’s because your kids are too old and your grandkids are too young. :D Had to watch (IIRC) Nickelodeon in the late 90’s early 00’s.