Booking Multiple FTTF

Butterbean1000

I think I know the answer, but going to ask anyway. There will be 3 couples sailing, 3 separate staterooms. We are waiting for FTTF to reopen. You can only book 1 for your own booking, right? In other words, I can't book for anyone else, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Forums mobile app

I booked two cabins for July and my TA linked the bookings. I have booked two excursions for both cabins including FTTF. Used my credit card for excursions for both cabins and had access to both bookings in Manage My Cruise.
Were they both under your name?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Were they both under your name?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

No, even though I paid for both. You need the booking number to add them to your Manage My Cruise.

After adding the bookings, select the appropriate booking number, book excursions, then get reimbursement from your friends/family.

If you have the cabins added under your “Manage My Cruise” section, you can book FTTF or any excursion, order Fun Shop purchases, do online check in, etc for any of the cabins. I do it every time when there are multiple cabins involved. Even if none of them are in my name.
How do you have them added to "manage my cruise"?

Get the booking number, sail date, and ship and add the booking under your account. There’s a place that says “Add Booking” or something to that effect when you’re logged in and save to your profile.

When you are in Manage My Cruises there will be an option to Add Bookings. Assuming you have the booking numbers you can add all the cruises you want.

It is most useful when you have more than one cruise booked, but is also useful in your case where you want to book an excursion for someone else who is cruising with you.

I think I know the answer, but going to ask anyway. There will be 3 couples sailing, 3 separate staterooms. We are waiting for FTTF to reopen. You can only book 1 for your own booking, right? In other words, I can't book for anyone else, right?

You are correct.